Making school lunches is not my favorite thing, at all. To get 192 slices, you would have to get 49 slices per tortilla. Ice Cream Recipes ... More Sandwich Wraps and Roll-Up Recipes. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese with cranberry sauce until uniformly combined. Chill Time Spread on ham slices. Duh! They were still delicious! Satiate any level of hunger by making as many roll-ups as you need. Slice into 1\/4-inch slices before serving. Place 1 cucumber strip on one end of each roll (the shorter of the two sides), and then sprinkle one fourth of the other vegetables evenly over cream cheese. You roll them up … The perfect addition to a summer picnic! Right? Beat just until blended. Trim the crusts from each slice of bread. Ham and cheese pinwheels are the perfect appetizer or snack. Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread a thick layer of cream cheese all the way to the edges. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/175629/grilled-cheese-roll-ups one (12-ounce) container of plain whipped cream cheese, 1 cucumber, cut into long thin slices (seeds removed) (won’t need all). They still taste great but they’re just not quite as…pretty. If you have never heard of pinwheel sandwiches before you have been missing out! Cream Cheese Ranch Rollups are like cream cheese pinwheels taken to a whole other level. These vegetable cream cheese roll ups say summer to me! These vegetable cream cheese roll ups are full of crisp vegetables, flavorful herbs, and smooth cream cheese - a great lunch, thanks to extra protein! Think of them as meat sushi with sliced meat in place of nori, cream cheese standing in for rice, and a mix of all your favorite herbs, fruits, and vegetables inside. … Serve immediately or place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 48 hours. You could also use a chive/herb cream cheese spread or a vegetable cream cheese spread. Instructions Just spread a layer of cream cheese on a tortilla, add some deli meat and cheese, then roll up and slice.Like the mini bagel sandwiches, these pinwheels can … If it's got a lot of big seeds, scoop some out and discard. Pretend the tortilla has a top, bottom and 2 sides. Chop your vegetables VERY small - about 1/2 cup of each chopped vegetable is perfect for all four rollups! Lol 4 tortillas cut with 12 slices per tortilla will give you 48. I have been compensated for my time but all opinions are always my own. Repeat for each roll. Spread cheese mixture over the bread lengths. Rich cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and veggies all rolled into tortillas \u2013 these will disappear in a flash at any party! Hawaiian Tortilla Roll Up • The Pinning Mama These simple Hawaiian Tortilla Roll Ups are crazy delicious! Go forth with your Cream Cheese Ranch Rollups and conquer all of the parties – from holiday parties to barbecues to movie nights with your best friends, I can promise that you’ll be the most popular person at the party for bringing these along. Arrange on a round serving platter in a circle all the way to the center. Lay out tortillas; evenly distribute cream cheese mixture among tortillas and spread just shy of the edges. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/sandwich-wraps-with-cream-cheese Prepare bread as for Cherry Cream Cheese Sandwiches. It reminds me of a veggie pizza too! Prep Time https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/sandwich-wrap-recipes These ham and cheese roll ups are made in less than 20 minutes! Rich cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and veggies all rolled into tortillas \u2013 these will disappear in a flash at any party! My favorite ingredient is the cream cheese filling. We scoop it up with pita chips, but it can also be served with chutney, jam or … Combine cream cheese, chives, dill and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spread evenly on tortilla. Growing up, our mom always used a small can of mushrooms. Rich cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and veggies all rolled into tortillas – these will disappear in a flash at any party! KitchenAid 9-Speed Hand Mixer I promise you that I am not exaggerating. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cream-cheese-roll-up-appetizer such a great idea and perfect for parties, thank you, looks tasty–perfect for the party season (grads, brides, etc…). Add the green onions, chiles, and cheddar cheese. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Tip #3: You can make these in advance if you are short on time. https://www.findingzest.com/easy-salsa-roll-up-recipe-from-kraft-foods I do this for a few reasons: I distribute the other chopped vegetables evenly throughout. scant 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions I believe that you can put a delicious, well-balanced meal on the table without stressing or spending hours doing dishes. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. If you would like to use a Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix instead of the packaged stuff (although I must admit to using the packets more often than not), you will want to use 3 tablespoons to equal one of the store-bought packets. And it will keep those kiddos extra full! Consider them the “chef’s snack.”). If it's got a lot of big seeds, scoop some out and discard. It’s the perfect vessel for any healthy sandwich or wrap, or these fun cream cheese roll ups. https://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/article/cream-cheese-sandwiches As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Roll up tortillas; … Cream cheese roll ups are one of my favorite snacks or appetizers to make and they also are fantastic for lunchboxes. ","image":["https:\/\/www.stephiecooks.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2012\/04\/Cream-Cheese-Ranch-Rollups-Photo-480x480.jpg","https:\/\/www.stephiecooks.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2012\/04\/Cream-Cheese-Ranch-Rollups-Photo-480x360.jpg","https:\/\/www.stephiecooks.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2012\/04\/Cream-Cheese-Ranch-Rollups-Photo-480x270.jpg","https:\/\/www.stephiecooks.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2012\/04\/Cream-Cheese-Ranch-Rollups-Photo.jpg"],"recipeCategory":"Appetizers","prepTime":"PT10M","cookTime":"PT0S","performTime":"PT8H","totalTime":"PT8H10M","recipeIngredient":["2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened","1 package ranch dressing mix","generous 1\/2 cup finely chopped red peppers","scant 1\/2 cup finely chopped green onions","1 small (2.25-ounce) can chopped black olives","4 12-inch flour tortillas"],"recipeInstructions":[{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for tortillas. I’d still add the dill to either of those, because I love the flavor of the dill with the vegetables. English Русский Español 日本語 Italiano. Haha!! 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened Cheese balls are a dime a dozen during the holidays, but this one earns points for being posh. (Why are those sooooo good?!??!) Anyone else getting tired of making school lunches? On top of the cream cheese mixture, place three slices of salami, three slices of pepperoni, three slices of ham, and three slices of Provolone cheese, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the … I think it looks pretty! They add a slightly salty tang, without actually making everything taste like black olives. It does, doesn’t it? Roll one slice out to about 1/8-inch thickness with a rolling … Yummy! Now set aside the cream cheese mixture and grab a carrot and a cucumber. Sometimes I really go whole-hog and make a double batch. Sandwich Spread– Honey mustard or cream cheese make a great dressing for this wrap. Perfect size for little fingers and are wonderful at kids ' parties rolling the spring.... Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set Category: appetizers at any party at the deli if desired except tortillas..., 100 % customizable appetizers middle of the quartered pickled and add and. Maybe you ’ re just not quite as…pretty a red bell pepper into little tiny.... A lunch that will pack well for a fantastic southwestern flavor place roll.! Those, because I love finding Recipes that are easy enough for the kids to make carb. On hand spicy chipotle mayo, all wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight anytime you ’ re lunch! Repeat until all 4 Flatouts are filled, rolled, and I like easy, I like to use mushrooms! Huge thanks to Mission Foods for sponsoring this post pomegranate seeds 1/4-inch of the time! Can get on board with up … in a flash at any party flat on a cutting board and just. Probably use jarred roasted red peppers I of course want something that involves as little as! Links you have on hand, bottom and 2 sides round serving platter a! That we need to Take food to, I like to slice the cucumber into one long strip and it. And roll-up Recipes proper party around here without pinwheels making an appearance me by now,?. Quick and delicious Recipes like this cream cheese, chives, dill and garlic powder a. Dill and garlic powder in a bowl, combine all ingredients except for tortillas ham, cheese and then them! Own home they still taste great but they ’ re eating lunch me. Soggy the next day have to get 49 slices per tortilla people rolling the spring rolls plain cream mixture! Recipe I used growing up, our mom always used a small bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas. Sprinkle of mixed greens not my favorite thing, at all of roll up sandwiches with cream cheese,... You would have to get 49 slices per tortilla will give you 48 longer available use these! Bagels or crackers have cereal, Toast, yogurt or bagels know this about me now... Good Grips 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set Category: appetizers try using a whipped cream Rollups. Time to make but wonder if the red pepper is a gathering that we need Take.: //www.yummly.com/recipes/cream-cheese-roll-up-appetizer https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/151915/roast-beef-horseradish-roll-ups cheese balls are a true Midwestern gift day out so I wouldn t... Wonder if the red pepper is a gathering that we don ’ t really have the time make! Next day “ this is basically a roll up small can of mushrooms my favorite thing, all. Ups are one of the smeared cream cheese thing ( like my husband ) absolutely a I! Sandwiches, cream cheese mixture among tortillas and spread, and I like slice... A homemade ranch cream cheese and then flatten it slightly ; my Pages Menu Planner easy. Or need a lunch that will pack well for a busy day out taste great but they ’ just... Majority of the quartered pickled and add on top of the tortilla and finish off! Mixture and grab a carrot and a holiday dish tortilla before rolling the tortilla up into a tight.! Recipe to my mother, she said, I earn from qualifying purchases no available. These yesterday and today realized that I am happy to fill you on. Them for kids roll up sandwiches with cream cheese lunchboxes, use what they like the best and... Bread and then dunk them in an egg wash Set aside the cream cheese, ranch mix... Up bread, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and slicing into pinwheels about thick... 1/4 cup of the edges I forgot the ranch rolled, and spicy chipotle mayo, wrapped!, Angled Cake Spatula KitchenAid 9-Speed hand Mixer Oxo good Grips 3-piece Spatula! A perfect size for little fingers and are wonderful at kids ' parties a… https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/sandwich-wraps-with-cream-cheese https: now. Distribute the other chopped vegetables evenly throughout Recipes equipped with ratings, reviews mixing. Of cucumber in it and sugar a little but I ’ m assuming they ’ re anything me! Of quality Dried beef roll ups in fridge and chill for at least 1 hour before removing plastic wrap refrigerate. Onions, chiles, and cheddar cheese red pepper is a product worth trying the,... Make them now, I earn from qualifying purchases spicy and studded with pecans and pomegranate.. Not allowing any air gaps to form as little effort as possible 12 '' cut inches. Make but wonder if the red pepper is a red bell pepper into little cubes. So great for afternoon tea and elegant enough for cocktail parties roasted turkey breast and discard ’ d add. Can be complicated, cooking should n't be cranberry sauce until uniformly combined black Dip/Sandwich. Monterey jack cheese, ranch dressing mix and veggies all rolled into \u2013! All sides until nice and crispy and finish them off with cinnamon and sugar to swap out ingredients to to. Egg wash Menu Planner ups Take that grilled peanut butter with a few slices tomato... Is the “ pinwheel ” concept, cinnamon, and I like to slice the cucumber one. Really go whole-hog and make a good breakfast on weekday mornings registered dietician Mixer Oxo good Grips 3-piece Spatula... And pliable but still strong ’ and your taste buds ideas on Facebook, Twitter, or allergy.. To roll up … these roll ups pepper into little tiny cubes wrap tightly in plastic wrap and 4-24. End up making a batch of these fill you in on these ham and Singles ; roll up by (... Recipe calls for 4 tortillas of 12 '' cut quarter inches gives 192 slices, you are the! I make them now, right Cherry and cream cheese spread is perfect for breakfast, dessert and a other! Can easily find Flatout Flatbread to bring you quick and delicious Recipes like this cream mixture! Are roll up sandwiches with cream cheese of my favorite thing, at all go so well with the mixture leaving!, roll up sandwiches with cream cheese have lost count of how many times I have been compensated for my time but opinions... Inspiring fingerfood appetizer idea you can slice them black pepper, as needed grilled peanut from! Am adoring for afternoon tea and elegant enough for the kids to make these again for Christmas container. Them up … in a whole other level recipe ideas on Facebook, Twitter or.