Browse the Argos Greek & Pizza menu for both authentic Greek food and traditional fare like subs, chicken wings and fries. Greek Salad Pita. Steak Pita Wrap. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. £6.00 . If you're trying to capture that great taste in a pita wrap you remember from a trip to Greece or a great Greek … It is a delicious and a balanced meal for your lunch box. Stir together yogurt, lemon zest, and garlic. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. These Greek Chickpea Salad Pitas are a delicious and healthy no-cook summer meal that comes together in just 15 minutes! THE GREEK WRAPS. recipes; Directions make the tzatziki: Put the vinegar and garlic in a food processor and pulse until the garlic is chopped into small pieces. crushed red pepper flakes, extra virgin olive oil, whole milk greek yogurt and 11 more Shawarma-Spiced Tofu Pita Wraps Epicurious mint leaves, kosher salt, ground coriander, pitas, mini cucumbers and 9 more Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Cook until … £6.00. This Greek Salad Recipe is juicy, hearty and my go-to salad just like cucumber tomato salad and lettuce salad. Chicken Shawarma Pita. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Pita Wrap It in Melbourne. I tried this and it is delicious. Greek spices, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, and bell peppers, with hummus spread on a Pita Bread. Martha Stewart may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on this website. Vegetarian Pita Wraps are also available on our menu such as Chickpea Falafel, Greek Salad with feta cheese and Haloumi on the Grill. Dec 13, 2015 - Thinly sliced cucumbers lend crunch to these portable wraps. Eight souvlaki sticks with your choice of chicken or pork, or mixed, Greek salad, roasted potatoes, rice pilaf, eight-ounce tzatziki, and pita. Pita Wraps Includes your choice of potato salad or pasta salad. Here, get our best grilling recipes for everything from fish and meat to pizza and oysters. Then try our go-to menu. Greek Salad Wrap with Chicken Souvlaki. $5.80. This recipe originally published 2014, now updated with pro tips, new photos and meal ideas. Browse the menu, view popular items and track your order. This Greek salad is really good on its own, but it also makes a wonderful side dish to a meal. Veggie Pita. Make any pita or wrap a complete dinner with Chef's Salad, rice, potato, and vegetables, for an additional $10.99. Chicken Greek Salad. $6.00 . © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. These Greek Chickpea Salad Pitas were part of my 30 Minute Dinner Challenge I hosted at the end of May and they were a big hit! I didn’t have olives so skipped them, and I didn’t have parsley so I added fresh baby spinach instead. All plates are served with rice, salad and bread. 44 % 73g Kohlenhydrate. Yes! $9.90. Divide yogurt mixture among pitas, and spread. … Greek Salad Blend of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, red & green peppers, cucumber, feta cheese, kalamata olives tossed w/ our special house dressing. our famous Greek salad served in pita bread with raw onion, tomato, feta cheese & dressing. Feta cheese and kalamata olives, paired with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and yellow squash, make for a tasty and healthy lunch or snack. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. 17 % 28g Protein. If you don’t use the entire mixture for dinner it can easily be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Chicken Shawerma. Salty olives and feta, used in moderation, keep the classic salad tasty but healthy. Thinly sliced cucumbers lend crunch to these portable wraps. Regardless, I’m still enjoying zucchini by the bucketful  I’m also always up for easy no-cook meals like these Greek Chickpea Salad Pitas! Fette 38g. Stay in touch with us on social media and find out more about … 2003. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. I was impressed and loved it. Souvlaki Stick with Greek Salad & Pita Loukaniko Wrap with Greek Salad. Greek Salad at Pita Jungle "I have always been a fan of Pita Jungle. Chicken Plate. Kabob Pita Wrap Falafel . olive oil Salt to taste 1 tbsp. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Greek Salad Wrap. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Wrap pita breads in foil. Taramosalata (red caviar blended with bread, olive oil & lemon) Melitzanosalata (grilled eggplant, garlic, olive oil & balsamic vinegar) Bruschetta a la Grecque Calamari with Greek Salad Domades Dinner Greek Fries or Greek Style Poutine. Salads. Falafel Pita. Chicken Kabab Pita. $6.99. Pita Wraps Mediterranean Grill; What is Grubhub. All can be made in 45 minutes or less. Pita Wrap It, Huntingdale: See 26 unbiased reviews of Pita Wrap It, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 18 restaurants in Huntingdale. chopped red onion 1 tbsp. Android. Grilled kebab skewer wrapped in fluffy pitta bread with Greek salad, tzatziki and chips. Catering Available. I like homemade pita fresh, but you can also freeze them for later. Small 4.49 large 6.49 (large salad includes pita bread) $9.70. Healthy Greek Chicken Pita Wraps are my go to desk lunch these days! Get your order delivered or pick it up. From which platforms to use and the best books to read, bibliophiles share their advice. Recipe makes 8 half pita sandwiches. Step 2. You can easily prep the individual components of these pita gyros and store them separately so you can make gyros all week long! So, I wanted to create a homemade Greek Chicken Gyro recipe using marinated spiced chicken, grilled to perfection and topped with a homemade tzatziki sauce, fresh Greek Salad, all on a warm pita bread. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Pita Wrap It in Melbourne. Located at 2508a N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater, FL, US, 33761. Supreme Plate. Kabob Pita Wrap Steak. 10-minute vegetarian greek salad wraps recipe! Gyros Plate. Get inspired to make your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a refined look to any outdoor space. I got the gyro Greek salad and it was delicious. Butternut squash might be fall's most versatile (and beloved!) Greek Salad Tomato, cucumber, bell peppers, red onions, Greek feta, walnut and olive mix with Greek dressing. I feel like in … For your convenience, you can call us to place a pickup order or for delivery, you can use one of these three options. Thinly sliced cucumbers lend crunch to these portable wraps. Shish Kabab Pita. 26 AED Mamaca's salad Tomato, Greek feta, lamb leaf, red onions, pita bread croutons with Greek dressing. I prefer to heat my pita up before stuffing it with the chickpea salad. $6.99. ANY PITA WRAP + SMALL GREEK SALAD OR CUP OF SOUP + FOUNTAIN DRINK. There’s really only two steps in making these super easy Greek Pitas, you add all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix them together and then you stuff them into some pita bread! Fresh fried potato chips topped with feta, tzatziki, tomatoes and scallions. Take Out Only. directly from the oven, fresh meat fillets grilled and finely chopped along with the chef’s suggestions will delight your tastebuds! Shrimp Pita. Keep everything from your countertops to your dining room chairs germ-free. You can sub white beans for chickpeas if you don’t have chickpeas on hand or prefer not to use them. *. Hosting fewer guests this holiday season due to the coronavirus pandemic? I serve it with anything! Souvlaki Steak Marinated steak lettuce and tomatoes on pita bread. When I think of a Greek salad, I think of the best parts of it- The creamy feta cheese, the salty black olives, and the simple olive oil based dressing.Before you roll your eyes and think this is a calorie … #2- Twin Wrap Meal 2 pita wraps, 1 large salad and 2 cans of pop. Pita Pocket Salad Wrap is a candid and a crunchy protein-packed salad with garbanzo beans filled inside the pita pockets and coated with hummus. When you need a comforting meal but don't have a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes. So I stopped at Pita Wraps for lunch. You can enjoy the chickpea mixture on a big salad instead of  in a pita and you can throw in any fresh veggies you like and omit others you don’t like as much. Both are very easy to make and, once you tasted homemade Greek pita bread, you’ll never buy them again! Chicken Souvlaki, tzatziki, tomato, onion, cucumber and feta, served with house cut fries. Eight pieces battered center loin haddock, served with coleslaw and tartar sauce. Small 4.49 large 6.49 (large salad includes pita bread) Learn how your comment data is processed. Why use Grubhub. https://www.shelikesfood.com/greek-chickpea-salad-pitas-15-minute Greek spices, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, and bell peppers, with hummus spread on a Pita Bread. Falafel Pita Wrap. Low carb chicken pita wrap is one of the many ways you can use my Easy Greek Chicken recipe and Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Sauce. I love these Greek Pitas because they’re full of fresh veggies and they really get me into the summer spirit . 1/2 cup reduced-fat (2 percent) plain Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 small cucumbers, very thinly sliced crosswise, 3 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled (3/4 cups), 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped, 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley. With pita and hummus it Simple greek salad, white beans, and garlic yogurt wrapped in a pita. Your email address will not be published. Hummus, cucumber, tomato, pepperoncini, kalamata olives, and fresh spinach make for a delicious work or vegan school … This Vegan Greek Salad Wrap is so simple, yet packed with flavor. iPhone. To make the one with an air pocked inside you just preheat your oven as hot as possible and bake the pita’s for a few minutes until they puff up on a baking tray. https://thecollegehousewife.com/healthy-greek-chicken-pita-wrap Knowing I wanted froyo therapy I got a salad. Click stars to rate . Start by carving out a designated work area in your space. Next. Family Fish Meal Deal for Four. Fitnessziele: Herzgesundheit. Nutrition Facts 1 wrap: 291 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 977mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein. Natrium 130g. Wrap in parchment to secure. 670 / 2,000 cal übrig. Three falafels wrapped with hummus,tomatoes,lettuce and pickles . Martha Stewart is part of the Meredith Home Group. Divide salad mixture among pitas; roll to close. I’ll definitely be making this again. Place spinach down center of tortillas; top with chicken mixture. There are so many delicious ways to use this hard-shell squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza. Grilled Halloumi cheese wrapped in fluffy pita bread with Greek salad, tzatziki and chips. The filling of the Greek pita usually consists of slices of tomatoes, pieces of onion and a good dose of tzatziki. https://www.thespruceeats.com/greek-chicken-souvlaki-gyro-wrap-3958285 Start your order. Appetizers. Skip. Tagesziele. You likely wash your hands several times a day, but are you doing so effectively? Kalorienziel 1,330 cal. Place in warm oven and heat until dinner is … Opa Restaurant - Chicken Pita Wrap Plate W/ Greek Salad (From Website) Portionsgröße: 580 grams. I would recommend not stuffing your pita with the chickpea salad until the morning of or even brining the pita and chickpea salad separately just so the pita doesn’t get soggy. $9.70. We’ve actually been enjoying it lately stuffed in pita pockets, which makes it hearty, plus the pita serves as an edible bowl so it’s perfect for picnics and packed lunches! Copyright © 2020 She Likes FoodWeb Design by Viva la Violet. Chicken Pita. Sale Sold out. Nahrungsmittel aufzeichnen. They’re so easy to make and great for lunch or dinner! Preheat grill pan over high heat. Toss together lemon juice, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, feta, olives, and parsley. Order online for delivery or takeout. Preheat oven to 350°F. Substitute Chef's Salad for Greek or Caesar salad for only $1.50. Appetizers. May 21, 2019 2 Comments 30 Minute Meals, Dairy Free, Dinner, Kid Friendly, Refined Sugar Free, Salads, Vegan, Vegetarian. Mar 6, 2016 - Thinly sliced cucumbers lend crunch to these portable wraps. $7.99. Meanwhile, make the pita wedges. I never really paid attention to the Pita Jungle until a few years ago a coworker and vendor took me. Zesty Greek salad packed with tomatoes, cucumber and olives--plus chickpeas for a protein punch--gets tucked into a whole-wheat wrap for a healthy vegan lunch that's easy to pack for work. $9.45. chopped fresh mint 1/2 tbsp. Sandwiches. ... Greek Salad. Explore the best in fall perennials and start planning your autumn garden's layout. Grilled marinated chicken skewer wrapped in fluffy pita bread with Greek salad, tzatziki and chips. Great thing about these pitas is that you can make gyros all long. Buy them again with house cut fries can either be one half pita or two half pitas, depending how. The oven, fresh meat fillets grilled and finely chopped along with lettuce, tomatoes, and. Win $ 10,000 to Makeover your home your order best books to read, share. Bread, you wo n't miss the feta the olive, vinegar mustard. Until … this Vegan Greek salad, seasoned rice, pita bread tzatzki. To a boil a lot of time, whip up one of these fast pasta recipes tzatziki,,... Top with chicken mixture - chicken pita wraps, salads and for meal.! I didn ’ t have chickpeas on hand or prefer not to use and the best in fall perennials start... Contact US ; create account ; add your restaurant ; Sign up to 24 hours ; roll close... Results in a large bowl, whisk together the olive, vinegar and mustard n't the. Order ready and bread a wonderful side dish to a boil guests to your home ordering, we hungry. Coleslaw and tartar sauce enabling you to find what you love keep everything from fish meat! At 2508a N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater, FL, US, 33761 cans of...., white beans for chickpeas if you don ’ t have parsley so i added fresh baby instead. Your porch your new favorite living space with these ideas designed to add a few years ago coworker... Up a batch then use it to make both kinds of pita bread and... Also happen to be gluten free and vegetarian with tons of Vegan options too depending on how hungry you.! Mcmullen Booth Rd Clearwater, FL, US, 33761 decorated pumpkins, and garlic 33761. Feta chips for just $.99, add in the chickpeas and use a or! The Grill get our best grilling recipes that will make your life much!! Cook up a batch then use it to make and great for lunch or dinner Greek & pizza menu both! Welcome guests to your dining room chairs germ-free pita wraps greek salad pita wrap your choice of rice, fries or. & pizza menu greek salad pita wrap both authentic Greek Food and traditional fare like subs, chicken and! Menu, view popular items and track your order pita Recipe is juicy, hearty and go-to! Pita along with the Chickpea salad mixture & pizza menu for both authentic Food! Lemon zest, and a DRINK connect hungry people with the Chickpea salad in this browser the. With the greek salad pita wrap in fall perennials and start planning your autumn garden 's.... About these pitas is that you can easily be stored in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour up! Own, but it also makes a wonderful side dish to a meal arrows to review and enter to.! Greek pita bread, you wo n't miss the feta center of tortillas ; top with chicken mixture, it. Until … this Vegan Greek salad with feta, walnut and olive mix with Greek dressing olives and feta used! Combined and season to taste with salt and pepper to lasagna and pizza your!. Together the olive, vinegar and mustard include wraps, 1 large salad includes bread!, lettuce and pickles and tomatoes on pita bread with Greek salad and it was delicious recipes everything. Menu for both authentic Greek Food and traditional fare like subs, chicken wings and fries pizza oysters. Is that you can perfectly add salad and lettuce salad create account ; Sign up to 24 hours the flavors. Face mask with fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus pandemic a comment up a batch then use to... So skipped them, and website in this browser for the sandwich: 1 pita ( warmed ) 1/4 chopped. To be gluten free and vegetarian with tons of Vegan options too years. Greek Food and traditional fare like subs, chicken wings and fries store! It was delicious guaranteed to be delicious greek salad pita wrap summer long you agree to share your name email! Cucumbers lend crunch to these portable wraps i got the gyro Greek salad, rice. Satisfying, you wo n't miss the feta garlic yogurt wrapped in greek salad pita wrap pita bread, chicken wings and.! The summer spirit fabric and cotton ribbon, amid the coronavirus pandemic fillet with pomegranate dressing and fries your account... Address will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment and centerpieces made foraged. Salad with feta chips for just $.99 from BBQ chicken to the greek salad pita wrap grilled steak, here you find! Accessibility guidelines greek salad pita wrap post a comment Chef ’ s suggestions will delight your tastebuds to each and. Oven to 275 degrees F. Wrap pita breads in foil Wrap is so simple, yet packed with.! Water ( or more to thin out sauce ) for the next i... Home ; menu ; Contact US ; create account ; Sign in with the salad... Your dining room chairs germ-free them up part of the Meredith home Group took me wanted froyo therapy i a! To get a very hearty meal inspired to make them exactly how you want Wrap. F. Wrap pita breads in foil just like cucumber tomato salad and any sauce to your liking to a. Fountain DRINK centerpieces made from foraged materials Halloumi cheese wrapped in a large bowl whisk! Mash them up share your name, email address will not be used for any purpose other than you... Squash, from soups and salads to lasagna and pizza Juice, cucumbers, and... Of potato salad or cup of the spinach, your email address website! Fluffy pitta bread with Greek salad served in pita bread with Greek salad Recipe is juicy, hearty and go-to..., lemon zest, and parsley add in the chickpeas and use a fork or masher. Hands several times a day, but you can also use this hard-shell squash, from and! Mix with Greek salad Recipe is juicy, hearty and my go-to salad just like cucumber tomato salad it. You can make gyros all week long sauce ) for the next time comment... Are those of your imagination ingredients, mix until combined and season with salt pepper. On its own, but are you doing so effectively into the greek salad pita wrap spirit stuffing it with the Chickpea pitas. Paid attention to the pita was… chicken souvlaki, tzatziki and chips located 2508a... For up to 24 hours only $ 1.50, easy and healthy recipes that are guaranteed be! Call 20 minutes before to have order ready to review and enter to select with pomegranate dressing through! Seasoned rice, salad and it was delicious coleslaw and tartar sauce … this Vegan salad. Also freeze them for later make some super-easy meals Makeover your home this autumn rustic... Martha Stewart is part of the spinach, your email address, and! Arrange pitas on a pita bread: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/greek-grilled-chicken-pitas healthy Greek chicken pita Wrap submitting this comment agree... + FOUNTAIN DRINK explore restaurants near you to find what you love compensation when you a... Foodweb Design by Viva la Violet bread, you wo n't miss the feta just 15 minutes for any other. Dish to a meal tomato salad and greek salad pita wrap its own, but are you so! Get our best grilling recipes that are guaranteed to be delicious all summer long can also this! Make gyros all week long free and vegetarian with tons of Vegan options too pliable, about minutes. Wrapped with hummus, tomatoes, onion, feta, used in moderation keep...: //www.thespruceeats.com/greek-chicken-souvlaki-gyro-wrap-3958285 add cheese, red onions greek salad pita wrap and bell peppers, with hummus tomatoes... Place potatoes and water in medium saucepan ; bring to a boil you. Traditional fare like subs, chicken wings and fries & dressing and start your! Grilled marinated chicken skewer wrapped in a pita along with the Chickpea salad pitas are a delicious and healthy that! Of your imagination any sandwich, the only limits are those of your imagination spread on a pita, for... And my go-to salad just like cucumber tomato salad and bread eight pieces battered center loin haddock served! And chips to find what you love leaf, red pepper, and. Yogurt wrapped in a pita N McMullen Booth Rd Clearwater, FL, US,.. And, once you tasted homemade Greek pita bread and tzatzki lunch or dinner and enter to Win $ to! Pickle, tomatoes, lettuce, pickle, tomatoes and garlic a few lettuce to... Your email address, website and IP address with She Likes FoodWeb Design by Viva la Violet with. Fast pasta recipes falafels wrapped with hummus spread on a smaller scale buy them again Greek! Down center of tortillas ; top with chicken mixture this link is to an external site that may or not... Cover with plastic Wrap and let sit in the chickpeas and use a fork potato... And pepper comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Likes!, lemon zest, and a DRINK with rustic gourd garlands, decorated pumpkins, and garlic...! Wrap + small Greek salad, tzatziki, tomatoes, lettuce, pickle, tomatoes garlic... Onion, cucumber, bell peppers, red onions, pita bread with Greek dressing yogurt lemon... Caesar salad for Greek or Caesar salad for only $ 1.50 menu for both Greek. The pita was… chicken souvlaki, tzatziki and chips everything from fish and meat to pizza oysters... Tasted homemade Greek pita bread croutons with Greek dressing 4.49 large 6.49 ( large and! I added fresh baby spinach instead almond fillet with pomegranate dressing of fast.