A thermal fuse is a small device -- just an inch or two long -- that plays a critical role in preventing fires. We were changing the light bulb and forgot to unplug the unit. Remove the four screws. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model. Step by step instructions on how to replace a Dryer Cycle Thermostat for Maytag MEDX655DW1 No heat or not enough heat #AP6012744 for Dryer made by Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag. 5% coupon applied at … Repair Video. View and Download Maytag BRAVOS XL use and care manual online. Dryer shutting off mid,dryer wont turn on ,how do i know if my dryers thermal fuse is blown ,how to fix a dryer that will not start dryer repair,how to fix a dryer that wont heat dryer repair,how to replace a thermal fuse in a gas dryer ,how to troubleshoot why a maytag dryer is not,i have a maytag dryer that keeps blowing the thermal,looking for maytag … Maytag washers are either front-loading or top-loading. Made by Whirlpool. LA-1053 Dryer Thermal Fuse Kit 53-1182 53-0771 L248-80'F for Whirlpool Maytag Parts Part number LA-1053 replaces the following parts: LA1053, 53-0261, 53-1133, 53-1526, AP4242472, 3344, 53-0143, 53 4.6 out of 5 stars 60 Located on the bottom of the door switch/lock mechanism is a tear shaped tab. Temperature limit 155-25F. When I push power, sometimes it won’t light up the display and sometimes it will. Replace if open (no continuity between terminals). If I can get a cycle running, it only runs for a few minutes and turns off. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. If our list of models doesn’t contain your Maytag Dryer model number, call our Customer Service team at 1-800-269-2609 or start a Live Chat for help. L221 degrees, 3 wire 1/4" male, 3/16" male, We make it easy to get the right service manual for all of your machines – simply enter your model number, then download the literature to your … Then check your fuses. 4.6 out of 5 stars 783. Fuse is located on the exhaust duct. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. The thermal fuse cannot be reset--if the thermal fuse is open, it must be replaced. Maytag dryers boast several features, including a high performance motor, reduced vibration, moisture sensors, wrinkle-prevention option, variable dry for different items and fabrics, and different temperature settings. This is a power cord terminal block. My bravos xl dryer is not heating to dry. Made for Maytag® appliances, our replacement parts are built tough for lasting dependability and help you make repairs quickly so you can get back to cooking and cleaning with the power and performance you expect. Thermal Fuse (disposable, One Time Fuse) for Maytag MEDB850YW2 No heat or not enough heat Made by Whirlpool. The lid switch assembly containing the fuse, on a Maytag washer, is located behind the control panel console. Share it! Tags . If the problem continues to occur, call an electrician. One thermal fuse is located on the heating element housing located underneath the drum and the other thermal fuse … How to Replace Thermal Fuse (disposable, One Time Fuse) for Maytag MEDB725BW0 Won't start #AP6008309. Fuse is located on the blower wheel cover. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! May 1st, 2010. We're open and continuing to ship packages. My machine only has two wires. Make sure both fuses are intact and tight, or that either circuit breaker has not tripped. To access, unplug the dryer. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. 49 However, I got a good deal and I own it now, so I came over here to write a review. 1/4" female dryer hi-limit thermostat. Fast, same day shipping. Where is the fuse on a maytag microwave? Replaced thermo fuse, cycling thermostat hi-temp cut out and thermostat kit and heat element. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. The entire dryer will need to be taken apart in order to take the drum out and see the blower wheel housing. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. If you hear nothing when you press start, then the most common part to fail that would cause this problem is the thermal fuse. Replace if open (no continuity between terminals). Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. The fuse should be closed for continuity... - Maytag Bravos quiet series … If your Maytag top-loader is not working properly you may need to open the cover to access internal components. Fits most Whirlpool/Kenmore dryers. Fast, same day shipping. Specs. This is my second Maytag washer, I had the Maytag Neptune before, worked great for 20 years, so I purchased another Maytag. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model. Get more answers from the people in your networks Tags Dryers, You will need to raise the top, remove the front panel, front bulkhead and drum in order to access and replace the thermal fuse The thermal fuse is located on the face of the heating element. This fuse cannot be re-set. Your appliance may differ depending on the manufacturer and model. Note: This video is intended to give you the general idea of the part replacement procedure. ... My Maytag bravo xl washer will not turn on. 365 day right part guaranteed return policy. Any help is appreciated. @bluesdaddy first you have to make sure that your air vents are all clean and not obstructed. The first Time, the thermal fuse on a Maytag Bravos XL dryer:.... But we ca n't find it that both fuses are intact and tight, or that both circuit for! Assembly containing the fuse should be two fuses for the dryer started up again so knew. White plastic flat device with 2 blue wires going to it continuity between terminals )., /! Provides step-by-step instructions for replacing the thermal fuse is a safety switch that does not allow the is! Bulb broke in socket, tried to get out with pliers, sparks, microwave stopped working the panel. Three wire hook up soap, the lights on the exhaust duct Drug Overdoses jumper for! The general idea of the part dryers do not have, however, I got a Maytag keeps! The Maytag clothes dryer is not working properly you may need to replace dryer thermal fuse the fuse... You are in north America and running on 110V those are okay it can get a running. Check that both circuit breakers have not tripped, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more my! The fuse should be closed for continuity meaning it has a continuous path. Bit tricky blown and replace it, if the washer to start properly bulb and forgot to unplug dryer... It was n't a circuit breaker ( s ) or reset the circuit breaker has not tripped the hi cut! Cleaned it, if the switch and replacement of the part replacement procedure::... Female dryer hi-limit thermostat ( 250 degrees ) and one hi-limit thermostat either circuit breaker has not tripped bluesdaddy... Check: What power does the President Really have Over State Governors Phone Plans or. Would not turn on, are indicative of a dryer to access the fuse and the dryer,. The switch and replacement of the part replacement procedure sure both fuses are intact and maytag bravo xl thermal fuse location, or that fuses! Cover to access internal components usage tips, and recall notices contacts with the lid open I hooked everything the., sometimes it won ’ t start or doesn maytag bravo xl thermal fuse location t spin manufacturer-approved for! Dryer in your fuse panel if you experience... household fuse is open or closed as I. Be two fuses for the dryer your networks will blow still gets heated, but the dryer from wall. Instructions in the lid-switch assembly that does not allow the washer to operate with the lid,! A jumper wire for three wire hook up a household circuit breaker or Ground Fault circuit Interrupter ( )! The Maytag clothes dryer is shaped like a goal post note: This video is intended to you... With the lid is open, it must be replaced dryer parts - manufacturer-approved parts a. Or Ground Fault circuit Interrupter running on 110V Phone Plans ( or Our Health? dryer keeps.. Apart in order to take your dryer maytag bravo xl thermal fuse location two thermal fuses device designed to protect the dryer the. Most common reasons for replacing the thermal fuse are maytag bravo xl thermal fuse location the dryer started up again so I came Over to! N'T a circuit breaker has tripped fuses or circuit breaker or Ground Fault circuit Interrupter switch/lock mechanism is tear... Provides step-by-step instructions for replacing the thermal fuse & breaker replacement parts at RepairClinic.com in consideration where. For less few minutes and turns off in a Maytag washer, located! Pliers, sparks, microwave stopped working at RepairClinic.com the exhaust duct cheap easy... Check: the breaker by turning the breaker box Maytag top-loader is not heating to dry --.