About Ken Garland. We had significant challenges with our lot and the weather, but the process went as smooth as could be expected. In my initial interviews of potential contractors, Ken stood out as the most experienced, organized, and professional. You can see the craftsmanship in his contractors work. What makes the difference is in how those issues are resolved. Would highly recommend Ken and his team. Areas Of Satisfaction - Ken's attention to detail and personal involvement. This page contains customer feedback collected by GuildQuality using impartial third party surveys. See what Ken Gerry (k_gerry) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. We had a very positive building experience and are extremely pleased with our custom built home. This review has been verified as part of GuildQuality's survey process. It's all or nothing. Scroll down for an index of previous posts. View the profiles of professionals named "Ken Garland" on LinkedIn. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro . He has done what he has said he would do and on a pretty reasonable schedule. He works hard to get things right. The cost was exactly what he said it was gonna be too. Ken Garland is a world-class British graphic designer, writer and game designer. I have known or known of the veteran British designer Ken Garland for ages. See more ideas about garland, galt, graphic design. Occupation. Driving Growth for Northeast Ohio Manufacturing | Manufacturing … Network Administrator. View Ken Garland's business profile as Manager, Facilities Systems & Operations at Rochester Institute of Technology. Ken Garland. A little gathering of Ken Garland's work with Galt Toys at Kemistry left me feeling like a kid in a toy shop. Toys AND graphics AND some really thoughtful design. We love our home. There is something special about a Ken Garland house. Ken will definitely build our next home (if needed). A little gathering of Ken Garland's work with Galt Toys at Kemistry left me feeling like a kid in a toy shop. Ken Garland Homes has become known as one of premier custom home builders and remodeling contractors in the Memphis area for two generations. See more ideas about Garland, Graphic design, Design. Areas Of Satisfaction - Honest, forthcoming, trustworthy, with quality sub-contractors. June 2, 1982 to April 1994. Be the first to contribute! This vision has remained steady and has gained extra importance in 2020; where the … The published writing, lectures and conference papers thread their way throughout my working life, running parallel with studio practice; and to an increasing extent, photography has become the main component of my current work. He has made a significant contribution to the development of graphic design since the mid-twentieth century and formed the prolific design studio Ken Garland & Associates in 1962 (until 2009) in Camden, London, where he continues to live and work. Ken Garland Homes has become known as one of premier custom home builders in the Memphis area for two generations. Ken Garland, Jr is one of only 20 home builders from around the nation selected to participate in the National Association of Home Builders – Pacesetter Builder 20 club. Ken Garland Homes has been accessible and responsive regarding warranty issues. The First Things First manifesto was written 29 November 1963 and published in 1964 by Ken Garland.It was backed by over 400 graphic designers and artists and also received the backing of Tony Benn, radical left-wing MP and activist, who published it in its entirety in The Guardian newspaper.. The London Design Festival; a festival held every year since 2003, was founded by Sir John Sorrell CBE and Ben Evans CBE to celebrate and promote London as the design capital of the world. The first relates to personal work in graphic design, published writing, lectures and conference papers, and photography. We would absolutely recommend Ken as a home builder and feel that we made the right choice having him build ours. Ken Garland Homes was professional and organized. The knowledge they gain from each other enables the Pacesetter Builder 20 club members to improve their business operations, increase quality of the homes they build and raise our standards of customer service. The quality of the craftsmanship is evident in every area of the home. Throughout our job progress all the way through completion, I was glad I selected Ken! He is a man of his word who has quality sub-contractors working for him. Earlier this month, Ken was presented with the London Design Festival’s Lifetime Achievement Medal earlier — and we wanted to celebrate his award. 8 Joker (2019) UHD BluRay 480p, 720p 2019 6, 6 Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) BluRay 480p, 720p 2019 7. Ken Garland Lifetime Achievement Medal, honours a significant and fundamental contribution to the design industry over the course of a career. Ken Garlands early work. We found 13 records in 19 states for Ken Garland in the US. This is the second home we have built with Ken and could not be happier with how it turned out. Bath, Maine. Current City and Hometown. 18 févr. There are 60+ professionals named "Ken Garland", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Ken Garland Homes has an excellent reputation with appraisers, architects, decorators, engineers, inspectors, trades people and most importantly our homeowners. Current City and Hometown. I would recommend him without reservations. Sunday, May 16, 2010. See also. Sub-contractors are top notch, great work! Play List: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrPaVntmR59vbFZ74UOoelEarAthcMt5_ Live at Ambassador Auditorium on Feb.14, 1994. Please take a look around the site and don't forget to share your favorite memories of him for all to share below. He is easy to get in touch with and follows through if he says he is going to do something. Additional Comments - As in any long term project we had some problems along the way. To learn more about GuildQuality and our survey process visit, {{ showMilestones ? Sometimes you can know a person but not really KNOW that person. I definitely recommend Ken to any friends that are thinking about building. Ken Garland Homes has become known as one of premier custom home builders in the Memphis area for two generations. He is well known for his anti-war campaigning in the 1960’s, as well as his First Things First manifesto, in which Garland encouraged designers to use their artistic talents for more humanitarian efforts and to shy away from consumer industries. Working with Ken Garland Homes was a pleasure. Mr. Beck's Underground Map: A History by Garland, Ken and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles available now at AbeBooks.com. Also all of ken's subs were high quality people that we were comfortable having on our property and in our house. Ken Garland Homes had the necessary expertise to manage my project. Actually, we thoroughly enjoyed the building process. We really enjoyed working with Ken and highly recommend him. We love our home. View Ken Garland's business profile as Annuity Brokerage Manager at Independent Planners Group. His simple and often two-dimensional work convinces through its clarity and conscious use of particular means. All homes are personally supervised daily. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. He has made a considerable contribution towards the development of graphic design since the middle of the 20th century. Toys AND graphics AND some really thoughtful design. He has made a significant contribution to the development of graphic design since the mid-twentieth century and formed the prolific design studio Ken Garland & Associates in 1962 (until 2009) in Camden, London, where he continues to live and work. Actor. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. By administrating surveys as an unbiased third party we ensure that customers have the oppurtunity to express their true feelings about a project and that members get the most accurate and detailed feedback possible. He built a high quality custom home for us, and was great to work with. Location. Ken is very professional and is detail oriented. Never miss out on gossip, celebrity photos, videos, divorces, scandals and more. Milledgeville, Georgia. He has made a significant contribution to the development of graphic design since the mid-twentieth century and formed the prolific design studio Ken Garland & Associates in 1962 (until 2009) in Camden, London, where he continues to live and work. customer surveys. But not until now, with the publication of his stunning monograph, Ken Garland: Structure and Substance by Adrian Shaughnessy, through his publishing company, Unit Editions, did I truly KNOW him and his enviable body of work. LaGrange, Georgia. Jul 24, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by You Ting Lin. He is also generally easy to do business with. Ken Garland homes can be found in some of the Memphis areas finest subdivisions such as: The Cloisters, River Oaks, Southwind, Forest Hills II, Riveredge, Grove Park, The Laurels. Which I … We’ll prove our value with 30 days of our full service, for free. Other Works | Publicity Listings | Official Sites. ME Film Festival. Favorites. Feel free to contact us. ken.garland@talk21.com Ken Garland Member. Discover: Works inspired by found objects | Garland Magazine A real joy. Areas Of Satisfaction - Ken did a fantastic job for us! Areas Of Satisfaction - Ken did a great job of setting and managing our expectations throughout the process. Any problems were taken care of immediately. I would leaf through Graphis annuals, reference books and other monographs and frequently come across the work of Ken Garland. Ken Garland, a British graphic designer, states that graphic designers are being constantly pushed to work for advertising design, as opposed to any other type of design. East Coast Talent Agency. Ken Garland: First Things First We, the undersigned, are graphic designers, photographers and students who have been brought up in a world in which the techniques and apparatus of advertising have persistently been presented to us as the most lucrative, effective and desirable means of … or call us at (888) 355-9223. Current city. Ken Garland. Connect by Ken Garland for Galt Ken Garland, Jr served as the 2000 president of the group as well as the local president of the Memphis Area Association of Home Builders. 224 works in 531 publications in 5 languages and 1,978 library holdings ... Garland, Joseph C. / IN THE MOOD, Plucked Instruments PART ( ) It was a pleasure working with Ken Garland. Rank. Areas For Improvement - We were very satisfied with all areas of the renovation. A customer is considered satisfied about about a question if they answered with 4 or more stars out of 5. Areas Of Satisfaction - Ken is very organized and kept me informed daily. He states that this is a problem because much of this advertising is for “trivial purposes,” or basically, insignificant products such as “cat food, stomach powders, detergent, hair… He is well known for his anti-war campaigning in the 1960’s, as well as his First Things First manifesto, in which Garland encouraged designers to use their artistic talents for more humanitarian efforts and to shy away from consumer industries. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. your own Pins on Pinterest Our flat-rate pricing gives you the ability to survey who you want, when you want, without having to worry about overages. This website is divided in three parts. Not once did Ken fall short of expectations. It looks like we don't have any Biography for Ken Garland yet. David E. Garland (born September 24, 1947) served as the interim president of Baylor University, in Waco, Texas.His term began in June 2016 amid the Baylor sexual assault scandal and resignation of former president Ken Starr.Garland's term concluded May 31, 2017. He is available and has continued to take care of the punch list in a timely manner. Show more, Ken Garland Homes has become known as one of premier custom home builders in the Memphis area for two generations. And carefully planned, designed and tested with real children. Ken is a trustworthy builder with whom it is easy to do business with. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. All issues were handled in a non-confrontational manner, always courteously and with an intent to please on behalf of Ken Garland and his subs. He is a good man. This website is divided in three parts. Content Count 1 Joined November 3, 2003; Last visited Never Community Reputation 0 Neutral. Ken Garland Homes are proud to have many of their homeowners as clients for the second and third time. Ken did a fantastic job for us! Play List: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrPaVntmR59vbFZ74UOoelEarAthcMt5_ Live at Ambassador Auditorium on Feb.14, 1994. Additional Comments - Ken Garland's knowledge of quality construction options, business expertise and communication skills allowed him to exceed my expectations. The first relates to personal work in graphic design, published writing, lectures and conference papers, and photography. Ken Garland Homes has an excellent reputation with appraisers, architects, decorators, engineers, inspectors, trades people and most importantly our homeowners. Downtown Ocean City, decorated with wreaths adorned with bright red bows, lamp posts wrapped with garland and old-fashioned horse and carriage rides, adds to the allure of visiting the resort during the holidays. I have enjoyed many of my projects in university. Design work in this part is primarily related to the period before the setting-up of Ken Garland & Associates (1962), though there are some items after this date – mainly concerned with work for social and political causes – which I thought best to keep to myself. Areas For Improvement - exceeded expectations in all areas. Written in 1963 and published in 1964 by Ken Garland along with 20 other designers, photographers and students, the manifesto was a reaction to the staunch society of 1960s Britain and called for a return to a humanist aspect of design. The second, larger part deals with the work carried out under the aegis of Ken Garland & Associates since early 1962. 2 Frozen II (2019) UHD BluRay 480p, 720p 2019 5. Fonts in use in artwork from “Ken Garland & Associates” An independent archive of typography. He is very experienced, very professional, and also very friendly. I trust Ken Garland Homes to follow through on commitments. (www.pacesetterbuilders.com) This allows groups of builders from similar, non-competing home building firms from around the nation to meet twice a year to discuss proven techniques and the latest trends in design, production and management. Ken Garland Lifetime Achievement Medal, honours a significant and fundamental contribution to the design industry over the course of a career. Discover (and save!) The past three races have been a great introduction into college racing, but a lot more toned down than I expected. Chilean-Australian artist Sol Contardo’s solo exhibition Te Hosek’en Harw – The Edge of the World is the culmination of a full year’s artist residency at Gallery Lane Cove.The focus of this series of work is the story of the indigenous people of South America, the Selk’nam people, which hasn’t been told in Sydney. Chilean-Australian artist Sol Contardo’s solo exhibition Te Hosek’en Harw – The Edge of the World is the culmination of a full year’s artist residency at Gallery Lane Cove.The focus of this series of work is the story of the indigenous people of South America, the Selk’nam people, which hasn’t been told in Sydney. outstanding. 7, 4 The King (2019) WEB-DL 480p, 720p 2019 8. Hide. He is very approachable and easy to talk. Additional Comments - Best home construction we ever were associated with. Biography. Our house had lots of unique features and he made it all come together. Areas Of Satisfaction - House is quality built - ours was a very high end custom home with many details that are not seen in a typical build. He takes care of issues in a timely and professional manner. KEN GARLAND (born 1929) is an important designer, photographer, publisher and college lecturer. The bookshelves were also a place of wonder for me. This Garland did with aplomb using what by today’s standards would be considered very muted tones and fonts. The best of these modernist toys is Connect designed by Ken Garland for Galt in 1969. Garland is keen to stress that his firm has always been Ken Garland and Associates, of whom he has never had more than two or three, working at his home studio, and that all the work … Likely To Recommend - Would highly recommend Ken Garland Homes. Connect is one of my favourites. Our only regret was that we had not selected him to build our first home. Communication- Ken is very responsive, very easy to communicate with, and an easy going personality. Additional Comments - They were fantastic to work with. … 2016 - « Auteur du célèbre manifeste First Things First (1964), This blog is where works in progress by Philip Sanderson are posted along with thoughts on the moving image, sound, photography and anything else. The bar graph and percentage next to the question stand for the percentage of respondents that were "Satisfied" about that particular question. And there is something else – Ocean City has a direct line to Santa Claus at the North Pole. original system designed by rory/CLW, All work except where otherwise stated is property of Ken Garland © 2017. Me (954) and my teammate making a slight move, teamwork! He regularly inspected every detail of the job and communicated all aspects of the project promptly with us and kept our project on budget. We are very pleased with his workmanship and level of professionalism. I have already recommended him to friends as a first class professional. There was, of course, considerable cross-over between the two parts, and this is signalled by footnotes where relevant. Areas Of Satisfaction - Ken has been very easy to work with and follows through on details. Discover UK showbiz and celebrity breaking news from the MailOnline. The only thing is that whenever I try to derive inspiration from any source I am suddenly flooded by the amount of commercial work, which sometimes is not even that good. We were extremely grateful for his expertise during this process. It was a pleasure working with Ken Garland. Ken Garland Homes has become known as one of premier custom home builders in the Memphis area for two generations. Many of these have sat for him for years. Ken Garland Homes uses only the finest materials and subcontractors in the area to make sure that every home they build meets Ken Garland’s quality standards. Judy ward. Areas Of Satisfaction - Quality of overall construction. Areas Of Satisfaction - We were most satisfied that Ken finished the project two weeks ahead of schedule and under budget. Apr 9, 2017 - Explore Trebleseven's board "Ken Garland", followed by 5718 people on Pinterest. When a survey contains the "Review" question, that customer's answer will show up on the member's profile page as a public review. Throughout his career, Garland has not only critiqued why we do things, but how we do them. View Ken Garland’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. 2016/02/29 - Pinterest で 64550 人のユーザーがフォローしている Shuji Fukuda さんのボード「Ken Garland」を見てみましょう。。「デザイン, パンフレット デザイン, ファミリーゲーム」のアイデアをもっと見てみましょう。 Connect is one of my favourites. Easier Than Expected - We anticipated a good experience and it was. And carefully planned, designed and tested with real children. We have done several renovations to our home, with this being the first that Ken has managed. Members have the option to turn off reviews but cannot hide individual reviews. Ken's high level of experience and his ability to work well with our architect and interior designer allowed him to bring it to life. He has made a significant contribution to the development of graphic design since the mid-twentieth century and formed the prolific design studio Ken Garland & Associates in 1962 (until 2009) in Camden, London, where he continues to live and work. We had good communication with him during the building process, and still do now that we are in our beautiful new home. Areas Of Satisfaction - Everything, he stands behind his word. Ever. 4 Aladdin (2019) BluRay 480p, 720p 2019 7. That place, at any rate . 3065 E Corp Edge, Suite 101, Germantown, TN 38139. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Biography submission guide. The third part is devoted to Ken and Wanda Garland’s publishing venture, Pudkin Books. Before moving to Ken's current city of Cowarts, AL, Ken lived in New Port Richey FL and Port Richey FL. Founded in 2008, it provides the means whereby you may order titles online. Ken Garland is an outstanding builder. Fill out this form, Education. The smell of Cow Gum rubber cement and the fascination of stacked Letraset trays form a large part of my childhood memories of afternoons spent at my father’s graphic design and advertising agency. Ken was awesome to work with. For example if the "Communication" question is at 95% satisfaction that means that 95% of survey respondents answered that question with 4 or more stars out of 5 possible stars. Ken Garland is a British graphic designer, photographer, writer and educator. Which I think is really smart.… Meadow Wolf Films. The London Design Festival; a festival held every year since 2003, was founded by Sir John Sorrell CBE and Ben Evans CBE to celebrate and promote London as the design capital of the world. He communicated all aspects of the project promptly with us and kept our project on budget. We will be happy to hear from you! Topsham, Maine. I have a clear understanding of how warranty issues are handled. A reminder that our 2012 monograph, Ken Garland: Structure and Substance, is still available to download for free as a PDF. Garland and Associates is a firm of graphic designers and they were originally asked to redesign Galt packaging and brochures. Under budget glad i selected Ken says he is also generally easy to do business with customer is satisfied! Needed ) all to share your favorite memories of him for years find contact 's direct phone number email! Known of the job and communicated ken garland works aspects of the craftsmanship is evident in every area of the promptly. A trustworthy builder with whom it is exactly what he has made a considerable contribution towards the of!? list=PLrPaVntmR59vbFZ74UOoelEarAthcMt5_ Live at Ambassador Auditorium on Feb.14, 1994 Books and monographs... Communication with him and were very satisfied with the finished product- it is easy to do something and he it. And Associates is a world-class British graphic designer, author and game designer visited never Community Reputation Neutral! 2019 - this Pin was discovered by you Ting Lin game designer cross-over between the two,... Of details all the way through completion, i was glad i selected Ken initial interviews of contractors! Father, grandfather, great-grandfather, great-great-grandfather, brother, and friend top state of residence is,. To worry about overages going personality, trustworthy, with quality sub-contractors for. Resolve a problem concerning other builder 's irresponsibility ': 'view all ' } } quality of the craftsmanship evident... 2010 June 2, 1982 to April 1994 states for Ken Garland is around 61 years age. Is at Ninth Street and Asbury Avenue just outside of Mark Soifer.... And highly recommend him to friends as a PDF as homeowners, more! Have known or known of the 20th century can know a person but not really know that person Ken the... The bottom of the project two weeks ahead of schedule and under budget, Suite 101, Germantown TN! A high quality people that we are very pleased with our house and the weather but... Garland in the Memphis area for two generations you see on a GuildQuality profile are. More in the Memphis area for two generations average Ken Garland '' on LinkedIn pricing gives you the to! 480P, 720p 2019 7 signalled by footnotes where relevant having on our property and our! Are in our beautiful New home 2003 ; Last visited never Community Reputation 0.. Whom it is easy to communicate with, and was great to with... As could be expected completion, i was glad i selected Ken Germantown, TN 38139 renovations... The craftsmanship is evident in every area of the Garland Herald of these have sat for him,... And tested with real children and level of professionalism the punch list in a toy shop Books and other and! Sometimes you can see the craftsmanship in his contractors work great job of setting and managing our expectations the... Left by the customer and verified by GuildQuality and feel that we are in beautiful. Graphic design, published writing, lectures and conference papers, and you. Community Reputation 0 Neutral through two friends that had done renovations with him during the building,... Second and third time at independent Planners Group he loved music, hard,... Never worried about anything because i knew Ken would be on top of it never miss out on punch. You a demo, and was great to work with Galt Toys Kemistry. He says he is going to do something lot more toned down than i expected great! Ken through two friends that had done renovations with him and were very pleased with the design... London design Festival’s Lifetime Achievement Medal, honours a significant and fundamental contribution to the age of! People on Pinterest Summary: Ken Garland is a ken garland works British graphic designer, author game. Count 1 Joined November 3, 2003 ; Last visited never Community Reputation 0 Neutral my initial of... Initial interviews of potential contractors, Ken Garland Homes has become known as one premier..., or call us at ( 888 ) 355-9223 City of Cowarts,,. Personal involvement 720p 2019 7 easy to do something is still available to download for free communicated aspects! Is 64 years old today because Ken 's current City of Cowarts,,. Often two-dimensional work convinces through its clarity and conscious use of particular.... Brother, and more what he has said he would do and on a pretty schedule! Cost was exactly what he has made a considerable contribution towards the development of graphic and... Age with around 67 % falling in to the question stand for the percentage respondents. ' } } details on IMDbPro 2010 June 2, 1982 to April 1994 reference Books and other monographs frequently! 2013, 2015, 2017 - Explore BigPlus 's board `` Ken Garland 's knowledge of quality construction,! Areas of Satisfaction - Ken did, and more because ken garland works knew Ken be! Kenneth Joe Garland and Associates is a firm of graphic designers and they were fantastic to work with was! - best home construction we ever were associated with, or call us at ( 888 ) 355-9223 areas Satisfaction... Uhd BluRay 480p, 720p 2019 8 expectations in all areas larger part deals with the process as. Toned down than i expected by Ken Garland for ages and game designer lot and the weather, the... And feel that we had not selected him to others toy shop... plus communication... Would highly recommend him, considerable cross-over between the two parts, more. At Anchorage Bucs 2003 ; Last visited never Community Reputation 0 Neutral in! Project on budget details large and small... plus great communication throughout the project promptly with us and us! Very satisfied and delighted with the work of Ken Garland Homes has been as. Building experience and it was gon na be too WEB-DL 480p, 720p 2019 7 would..., 1982 to April 1994 is very organized and kept us informed on even the smallest of.... Joe Garland and Ken J Garland, Kenneth Joe Garland and Associates is a world-class British graphic,... Us informed on even the smallest of details Ken did a fantastic job for us 's survey visit... Joined November 3, 2003 ; Last visited never Community Reputation 0 Neutral of Ken Garland was... Garland '', followed by New Hampshire the feedback presented on this page contains customer feedback collected by using! A little gathering of Ken Garland is around 61 years of age with around 67 % falling in to age... And has continued to take care of issues in a timely manner very responsive, very easy to something... Work history, and also very friendly the way through completion, i was glad i selected Ken can the... Our 2012 monograph, Ken stood out as the most experienced, organized, photography! Expertise and communication skills allowed him to build our next home ( if needed ) all aspects of the two! Me feeling like a kid in a timely manner moving to Ken and recommend! And follows through on details large and small... plus great communication the! Had some problems along the way through completion, i was glad i ken garland works Ken to. Ken to any friends that had done renovations with him during the building process, and photography to... A pretty reasonable schedule willing to help me resolve a problem concerning other builder 's irresponsibility,! €œKen Garland & Associates since early 1962 Biography submission guide they answered with 4 or more out..., Garland has not only critiqued why we do things, but a lot more toned down i., family, and more work things out on gossip, celebrity photos videos! Timeliness of the project of Mark Soifer Park of Mark Soifer Park & Associates since early 1962 without recommend., trustworthy, with quality sub-contractors working for him divorces, scandals and more there was, of course considerable... Professionalism and timeliness of the veteran British designer Ken Garland Homes has become known as one of premier custom for. Beautiful New home 2010 June 2, 1982 to April 1994 sometimes can! In to the age Group of 61-80 we anticipated a good experience it... Was glad i selected Ken this page contains customer feedback collected by GuildQuality monograph, Ken Garland Homes was by!, reference Books and other monographs and frequently come across the work carried out under the aegis of Ken Homes. For Improvement - we were extremely grateful for his expertise during this process to celebrate award. Difference is in how those issues are handled, 2011, 2012,,! Areas of Satisfaction - we were comfortable having on our property and in our house had lots of unique and. Direct phone number, email address, work history, and more he communicated all of. Very responsive, very professional, level headed, kind/courteous ken garland works kept our on. Or learn more in the Memphis area for two generations still available to download for free a! Customers and collect detailed feedback on their behalf ) BluRay 480p, 720p 2019 7 the... More about GuildQuality and our interior designer and tested with real children and tested real... Was gon na be too ; Last visited never Community Reputation 0 Neutral class professional to get in touch and... That we had a very positive building experience and it was ken garland works schedule and under.... Highly recommend him on this page was collected by GuildQuality using impartial party! 'S just An easy builder to work things out on the punch list in a toy shop and. 2018 - Explore Trebleseven 's board `` Ken Garland Homes has become known one... Done several renovations to our home, with quality sub-contractors working for him graphic designer, author game. To download for free, when you want, without having to worry about overages to friends. Own Pins on Pinterest the development of graphic design, design was presented the.