The Bakery produces 9 "big" flavours of hot sauce that are available year-round and in stores. Barre VT 05641, Butterfly Bakery of Vermont / Powered by Shopify, ******* Free shipping on orders over $50 *******. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Trio $ 10.00 $ 12.00. Add to Cart Butterfly Bakery of Vermont Habanero Lime Switchback Hot Sauce. Guster. Everything was cozy and copacetic there for a while, but it turned out that doing all of the baking while trying to run a full time business really only worked when I had the limitless energy of a single 20-something woman. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont's Peppercorn Porter hot sauce uses locally grown jalapeños, tart organic vinegar, rich Queen City Brewery Yorkshire Porter, and a hit of... View full product details . Featured on Hot Ones - Season 7. The company has 1 principal on record. Call us at 802-310-1725 Email us at Orders@ButterflyBakeryVT.com Or pick up from our new cannery! See a bit about our operation at Butterfly Bakery of Vermont. I don’t know where each chapter of growth will take my little homespun business, but I am lucky to wake up each day loving what I do. Removed from mybook! And I firmly believe that if I can’t pay livable wages that I should leave the employing to someone who can. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont started as a maple syrup-sweetened baked goods business but now primarily makes hot sauce with local Vermont peppers, they are actually now the number 1 purchaser of Vermont grown chili peppers. Showing all 3 results. Created as a special “one-off batch”, Butterfly Bakery’s Smoked Onion hot sauce was such a hit with customers they decided to make it apart of their signature range. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Claire Fitts and is located at 68 Northfield Street, Montpelier, VT 05602. I buy all of the chili peppers and maple syrup used in Butterfly Bakery of Vermont goodies directly from the small-scale Vermont farmers who grow and tend their fields and woods. The principal is Claire Fitts from Montpelier VT. Montpelier, VT; Butterfly Bakery of Vermont; We started as a small natural foods bakery, but, due to popular demand, have now branched out into Vermont pepper hot sauces & unique whole grain mustards. I started Butterfly Bakery of Vermont in 2003 baking cookies in the middle of the night in a local coffee shop. This sauce isn't a super thick puree, but rather a pourable sauce with a solid but not overwhelming heat level. Find 1 listings related to Butterfly Bakery in Montpelier on YP.com. Butterfly Bakery. Be the first to review! Hot sauce is now more than 70% of our business and we are the #1 purchaser of Vermont grown chili peppers in the world. Add to cart See more details 1; 2; Next Follow us. Getting married and having children really put my priorities in perspective (as well as my finances - daycare is a pricey commitment), so I decided to grow the business. Hot sauce is now more than 70% of our business and we are the #1 purchaser of Vermont grown chili peppers in the world.I’m committed to slow, sustainable growth using local ingredients because I want to own the kind of company that I would want to work for and buy from. Call us at 802-310-1725 Season 7 Best Seller Hot Sauce Collection. All other hot sauce flavours are made in small ever changing 24-150 bottle … Getting married and having children really put my priorities in perspective (as well as my finances - daycare is a pricey commitment), so I decided to grow the business. Call or text us at 802-310-1725. Related Videos. Quantity. DigInVT news twice a month to your inbox. Choose "pickup" at checkout We're there 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday 698 South Barre Rd Barre VT 05641. 3. That kitchen was 3 miles along a dirt road near the top of a mountain, but I could fit up to 40 sheet pans in the oven at once, so that was nice. $ 7.99. Why we do what we do. Pepper Explosion × OK. The company's filing status is listed as Terminated and its File Number is 0002458. Choose "pickup" at checkout We're there 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday 698 South Barre Rd Barre VT 05641. Free Shipping on eligible items. *We share our food, but never your email address. Product Features Editor's score Go to site; Smoked Onion Hot Sauce, 5 Ounce: Go to amazon.com: Butterfly Bakery Hot Sauce Gift Set - Natural Organic - Featured On Hot Ones! $69.95. I hired my first employee in 2014 and in 2015 I expanded my tiny hot sauce side business into something that might actually pay some bills. Wishlist. Workers at Butterfly Bakery of Vermont fill bottles of hot sauce Thursday at the company’s new manufacturing facility in South Barre. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont, Montpelier. 19.00. Map & Directions. Email us at Orders@ButterflyBakeryVT.com Call us at 802-310-1725 Email us at Orders@ButterflyBakeryVT.com Or pick up from our new cannery! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Why We Do What We Do at Butterfly Bakery of Vermont. Butterfly Bakery of VT - Smoked Onion. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont began in 2003 as a cookie business, and over time has grown and evolved into a natural foods bakery producing cookies and granola, and a mustard and hot sauce business. I started Butterfly Bakery of Vermont in 2003 baking cookies in the middle of the night in a local coffee shop. We took this business out of your food collection. Everything was cozy and copacetic there for a while, but it turned out that doing all of the baking while trying to run a full time business really only worked when I had the limitless energy of a single 20-something woman. Some days I would be baking 5 pm to 5 am, then drop off the goodies to stores before going home to crash long enough to be refreshed for my “day job.” It only took a year or so of that before I found a better kitchen to rent that actually had daytime hours available. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont. Butterfly Bakery | Habanero Lime Switchback Hot Sauce. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont started as a maple syrup sweetened baked goods business but now primarily makes hot sauce with local peppers and copacks other products.Having a recipe development specialty means that we carry a wide variety of maple sweetened baked goods as well as local ingredient hot sauces and mustards. This sauce features maple wood smoked onions and Vermont chilli peppers for a beautiful rich, deep smoky flavour. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont, Barre, VT. 1,9 k mentions J’aime. Quick view Out of stock. I bought the equipment and moved into my lovely little bakery home on Barre St in Montpelier. Butterfly Bakery … Shop Butterfly Bakery of VT at the Amazon Storage & Organization store. $ 41.00 $ 37.00-10%. Quantity . I don’t know where each chapter of growth will take my little homespun business, but I am lucky to wake up each day loving what I do. 1 item left Qty. 10/28/2020 "Time Warp" Gosh, I've loved Tenacious D since before they had our Maple Wood Smoked Onion Hot Sauce on Hot Ones. (44) Operating as usual . $7.95. Some Info. Website design and development by Bluehouse Group, Site managed by the Vermont Fresh Network, Find Butterfly Bakery of Vermont on Facebook, Find Butterfly Bakery of Vermont on Instagram. As the number one purchaser of Vermont-grown chili peppers in the world, Butterfly Bakery is committed to slow, sustainable growth using local ingredients. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Butterfly Bakery locations in Montpelier, VT. Quick View. We also do recipe and product … And I firmly believe that if I can’t pay livable wages that I should leave the employing to someone who can. Butterfly Bakery Vermont Habs . Everyday low prices, save up to 50%. Retrouvez les calories, les glucides et toute la composition nutritionnelle du/de la butterfly bakery-of-vermont ainsi que plus de 2 000 000 autres aliments sur MyFitnessPal.com. Free shipping on orders over $50! Ryan Miller of Guster stopped by to help us make all of the Guster Food Empire goodies. I hired my first employee in 2014 and in 2015 I expanded my tiny hot sauce side business into something that might actually pay some bills. Oh yes, I shall have Monterey Jack, roast beef and Maple Coffee Hot Sauce for lunch. Add to Cart A pure and simple sauce featuring fresh habaneros grown on the Maple WInd Farm in Vermont, along with organic vinegar and salt. Add Hours. Send us things at Butterfly Bakery of Vermont 46 Gallison Hill Rd Montpelier VT 05602 698 South Barre Rd 698 S Barre RdBarre, VT 05641802-310-1725. See more details 1; 2; Next Follow us. In 2007 I finally got a space to call my own. Purchasing the peppers, as well as maple syrup, directly from the small-scale Vermont farmers and sugar makers that produce them is an important aspect of the bakery's philosophy. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont Sweet and Savory Gift Set $ 37.00 $ 41.00. Butterfly Bakery Of Vermont LLC is a Vermont Limited-Liability Company filed on July 15, 2008. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar Trio. I bought the equipment and moved into my lovely little bakery home on Barre St in Montpelier. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont Sweet and Savory Gift Set. Mmmm, belly happy. We're there 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday Qty. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive. I buy all of the chili peppers and maple syrup used in Butterfly Bakery of Vermont goodies directly from the small-scale Vermont farmers who grow and tend their fields and woods. He’s a good sport. 0:22. Vidéos connexes. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont Habanero Lime Switchback Hot Sauce $ 7.99. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont / Powered by Shopify. Butterfly Bakery of VT - Smoked Onion $18.00 PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DELAYED AND IS NOW ARRIVING MID-DECEMBER Created as a special “one-off batch”, Butterfly Bakery… Add to cart. Email us at Claire@ButterflyBakeryVT.com. Skip to content Search. Butterfly Bakery of VT. Quick view Add to Cart. Choose "pickup" at checkout Butterfly Bakery. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont / Powered by Shopify ***** Free shipping on … Newsletter. Best butterfly bakery of vermont. YEARS IN BUSINESS . And I've loved Rocky Horror … Butterfly Bakery of Vermont. Add to mybook. In mybook ® : Food Collection (edit) Added to your food collection. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont. Purchasing the peppers, as well as maple syrup, directly from the small-scale Vermont farmers and sugar makers that produce them is an important aspect of the bakery's philosophy. Infos nutritionnelles du/de la butterfly bakery-of-vermont. But when that happens, you post the ish out of that video. Search; About Us; Wholesale; Shipping Info; Contact Us. Butterfly Bakery is a Vermont Trade Name filed on February 3, 2004. Artisan cakes, custom cakes, wedding, birthday, graduation, celebration, butterfly bakery, made from scratch, gourmet bakery, cakes, cakes of instagram, cupcakes, gourmet cupcakes, pastry, breakfast pastry, decorated sugar cookies, custom sugar cookies, 3D cake, cake art, support local, batch bakery, sugar, yum, desert. Hot Sauce . (More videos and pictures in comments because FB is being silly). As the number one purchaser of Vermont-grown chili peppers in the world, Butterfly Bakery is committed to slow, sustainable growth using local ingredients. This listing has been added to mybook. Upgrade to our Full Downloadable Database or Enhanced Subscription package to see all of the data we collect. Home / Brands / Butterfly Bakery of Vermont. That kitchen was 3 miles along a dirt … It’s not everyday that your favorite band does a riff about the products that you made in the middle of a song. Search; About Us; Wholesale; Shipping Info; Contact Us. 87 Barre St Apt 2, Montpelier, VT 05602 (802) 310-1725. Wishlist . I’m committed to slow, sustainable growth using local ingredients because I want to own the kind of company that I would want to work for and buy from. $ 12.00 $ 10.00-17%. 1,8 k mentions J’aime. VT; Montpelier; Butterfly Bakery; CCPA. Quick View. Butterfly Bakery of Vermont has been making Vermont maple syrup sweetened cookies, granola and bars since 2003 and is now expanding our line of local ingredient hot sauces and mustards. Vidéos connexes. Some days I would be baking 5 pm to 5 am, then drop off the goodies to stores before going home to crash long enough to be refreshed for my “day job.” It only took a year or so of that before I found a better kitchen to rent that actually had daytime hours available. In 2007 I finally got a space to call my own. 1,299 Followers, 521 Following, 618 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Butterfly Bakery of Vermont (@butterflybakeryvt) Heat Level: Hot. The business, which bought 50,000 pounds of Vermont-grown peppers this summer for their products, has doubled their business in the past year prompting the move to a larger space. Newsletter. www.ButterflyBakeryVT.com. Hot Sauce . Butterfly Bakery of VT. Out of stock. Or pick up from our new cannery! Some Info. www.ButterflyBakeryVT.com Butterfly Bakery of Vermont Website: https://butterflybakeryvt.com/ Dutchess Farm Website: http://www.dutchessfarmvt.com/index.html Because FB is being silly ), VT. 1,9 k mentions J ’ aime pickup! 2003 baking cookies in the middle of the data We collect July,! Bit About our operation at butterfly Bakery of Vermont, Barre, VT. 1,9 k mentions J aime... That are available year-round and in stores to your food collection puree, but never your address... Finally got a space to call my own more details 1 ; 2 ; Next Follow us is! Food, but never your Email address and its File Number is 0002458 the ish out of your food.! Up from our new cannery is n't a super thick puree, but rather a pourable sauce a. For this company is Claire Fitts and is located at 68 Northfield Street, Montpelier VT! Make all of the data We collect a beautiful rich, deep smoky flavour new!... Trio $ 10.00 $ 12.00 sauce features maple wood Smoked onions and Vermont chilli peppers for a beautiful rich deep! Http: //www.dutchessfarmvt.com/index.html butterfly Bakery of Vermont see a bit About our at. To help us make all of the Guster food Empire goodies Hot sauce $ 7.99 $ 10.00 12.00... `` big '' flavours of Hot sauce that are available year-round and in stores I.: //www.dutchessfarmvt.com/index.html butterfly Bakery of VT at the Amazon Storage & Organization store //butterflybakeryvt.com/ Dutchess Farm:! Got a space to call my own in stores but rather a pourable sauce with a solid not! Smoked onions and Vermont chilli peppers for a beautiful rich, deep smoky flavour this company is Fitts! Located at 68 Northfield Street, Montpelier, VT 05602 ( 802 ) 310-1725 the company 's status. Upgrade to our Full Downloadable Database Or Enhanced Subscription package to see all the. Operation at butterfly Bakery of Vermont share our food, but never your Email address Farm:! If I can ’ t pay livable wages that I should leave employing! And pictures in comments because FB is being silly ) located at Northfield! Or pick up from our new cannery '' at checkout We 're there Monday-Friday. Vt. 1,9 k mentions J ’ aime wages that I should leave employing... The Amazon Storage & Organization store is a Vermont Limited-Liability company filed on February 3 2004. This company is Claire Fitts and is located at 68 Northfield Street butterfly bakery vt Montpelier, VT (. Its File Number is 0002458 sauce is n't a super thick puree, but rather a pourable sauce a! '' flavours of Hot sauce $ 7.99 that video when that happens, you post the ish out of video... And its File Number is 0002458 into my lovely little Bakery home on Barre in., 2004 see all of the night in a local coffee shop $ 37.00 $ 41.00 add to Cart being... Is listed as Terminated and its File Number is 0002458 call my own We share our food, never. Save up to 50 % you post the ish out of your food collection data We collect and. Cart see more details 1 ; 2 ; Next Follow us company filed on July 15, 2008 Vermont 2003... My own big '' flavours of Hot sauce $ 7.99 Bar Trio $ 10.00 $ 12.00 & Organization.... Set $ 37.00 $ 41.00 Set $ 37.00 $ 41.00 're there Monday-Friday... Sweet and Savory Gift Set Bakery home on Barre St in Montpelier on YP.com up... In comments because FB is being silly ), VT. 1,9 k mentions J aime. Believe that if I can ’ t pay livable wages that I should leave the to... Leave the employing to someone who can Enhanced Subscription package to see all of the night in a coffee! A space to call my own and its File Number is 0002458 flavours of Hot sauce and in.... That I should leave the employing to someone who can but not overwhelming level... Vermont Website: http: //www.dutchessfarmvt.com/index.html butterfly Bakery of Vermont Habanero Lime Switchback Hot sauce $ 7.99 're there Monday-Friday! With a solid but not overwhelming heat level I started butterfly Bakery of Vermont Sweet Savory. And Savory Gift Set 10.00 $ 12.00 `` big '' flavours of Hot sauce $.. And I firmly believe that if I can ’ t pay livable wages that I should leave the to... Low prices, save up to 50 % choose `` pickup '' at checkout 're. Guster stopped by to help us make all of the Guster food Empire.! Website: https: //butterflybakeryvt.com/ Dutchess Farm Website: http: //www.dutchessfarmvt.com/index.html butterfly Bakery of VT at the Amazon &! This business out of that video Follow us Organization store company is Claire Fitts and is located at Northfield. Our Full Downloadable Database Or Enhanced Subscription package to see all of the food.