Union St Saco, ME 04072. At Weinstein, Lovell & Ordway, P.A., we provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout the Pine Tree State. Locke St Saco, ME 04072. Bean Group. Price Range $$$$ Opens at 9:00 AM . Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. You can research home values, browse Saco's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to say about the local area. Closed Now. Arundel . 5 br 2.5 ba Single-Family. Maine Real Estate Agency In Scarborough Maine. Alfred . About See All. Find Saco, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Saco Valley Real Estate, Lovell, Maine. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Keller Williams Realty. 800-450-7784 ; My Bean; Search . Saco, ME . real estate. Parents. 0.66 acres lot; 46 days on Zillow. Saco, ME Real Estate — Homes For Sale in Saco, ME. Find out what homes are worth in Saco, ME. Status Address City Zip Bed Bath Sq. Start a FREE Trial Now. Real Estate Appraisers in Saco on YP.com. 1,387 people like this. Certain listings of other real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Welcome to Saco Valley Real Estate We are a family owned company ready to help you find the perfect Mount Washington Valley property. Find waterfront homes, beachhouses, & property on the water in Saco, ME. 556 Ferry Rd, Saco, ME 04072. Saco homes for sale range from $82.9K - $1.6M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $335K. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Real Estate Appraisers in Saco, ME. Real estate professionals get that consumers, by and large, ignore housing statistics and the market until they become involved in the purchase or… READ MORE Communities. Display Listings per page Hide Map Would you like to take a closer look? Search the most complete Saco, ME real estate listings for sale & rent. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. 12 Reservoir Street, Searsport, ME 04974. (Page 5) 35 likes. Saco, ME Real Estate. Listing Results Page 1 - 11 of 11. Skip Navigation or Skip to Content. Homes for Sale; 80 Properties Found. maine in Saco, ME. Tour waterfront homes & make offers with the help of Redfin real estate agents. Affordability of Living in Saco, ME. Members get daily listing updates. 16 Scotland Way, Orrs Island, ME 04066. 10-05-2020 Active . maine real estate - craigslist. Homes are typically worth $210/sqft. Find Saco, ME land for sale at realtor.com®. Browse MLS listings in Saco and take real estate virtual tours at realtor.com®. 450 likes. 190 check-ins. Advanced Search; Maine; Search By Map; Popular Maine Real Estate Searches; Maine Real Estate; Exclusive Pre Mls Listings; Maine Cottages And Cabins; Water Front Homes; Recent Sales; Upcoming Open Houses; Find an Agent ; About . $217,000. Saco River - Saco ME Real Estate. $210,000. Sort by: Newest. save search. Mortgage figures are estimates. Saco ME real estate listings updated every 15min. Adventure awaits! options close. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Right now, there are 65 homes listed for sale in Saco, including 25 condos and 0 foreclosures. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Real Estate Company. Why Bean? Preforeclosure View Details: Map. Saco, ME Real Estate Trends. Ocean Front - Maine Real Estate. Prepare for your home search with recent sales, real estate comps, photos, and more. Homes are typically worth $210/sqft. 0.49 acres lot; 14 days on Zillow. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Commute. Search the most complete 04072, real estate listings for sale & rent. Affordability of Living in Saco, ME. 148 results. Get in touch with a Saco real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Saco. All. What Locals Say about Saco. Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Saco is $484,500. Office For Lease Saco, ME 04072. 1,460 people follow this. Learn about the Saco, ME housing market through trends and averages. Saco, ME Real Estate. Lot / Land for sale. 5 out of 5 stars. Find Saco, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Use our Saco real estate filters or tour via video chat to find a home you'll love. Real Estate Market Trends in Saco, ME. View 93 homes for sale in Saco, ME at a median listing price of $319000. Understand the real estate law in Maine; Manage your property hassle-free; Know Your Way Around the Real Estate World. Sort by: Newest. Real Estate Company in Saco, Maine. 190 Main Street (478.07 mi) Saco, ME 04072. Toggle navigation. Saco Maine Real Estate. maine > > real ... Investment property in Saco Maine $107,000 2br - 809ft 2 - (Saco) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Nearby Real Estate. Saco, ME Real Estate Trends. Now living in Saco, I have a passion for the Real Estate business and enjoy helping people find and sell homes in the various close-knit communities throughout the Southern Maine area. Learn about the Saco, ME housing market through trends and averages. 994 Portland Road 32, Saco, ME 04072 Condominium For Sale Classic simplicity best describes The Cottages at Pine Meadow, a brand new 55+ subdivision in Saco consisting of 32 detached one and two bedroom homes starting at $169,000. Daniel Letellier. Ft. Property Type Price ; 10-19-2020 Active . $485,000. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Trulia User. Multi-family home for sale. (Page 2) RE/MAX Realty One. The median listing price of land in Saco is $339,000. Associate Broker . The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity (BR) of the Cape Cod & Islands Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Summary or thumbnail real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the BR Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Find Saco, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Lot / Land for sale. I’d love the opportunity to work for you! Community. Closed Now. maine > real estate... « » press to search craigslist. Find 04072, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. See photos and more. 13 Seafields Ln, Saco, ME 04072 . Saco Maine Real Estate and Biddeford Maine Real Estate with local Maine real estate brokers that specialize in commercial development, residential homes. Page Transparency See More. Please reach out to me and let’s talk about your next move. Saco Commercial Real Estate NECPE is the #1 source for property listings in Saco, Maine Search Everything. Saco, me (207) 283-0108. 5. View photos, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details of 74 homes for sale in Saco, ME. Community See All. Log In Sign Up. There are 91 real estate agents found in Saco, ME.View our Saco real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Saco, ME. Get Directions (207) 494-8080. www.Mainstreamrec.com. 11 Homes For Sale in Camp Ellis, Saco, ME. Communities Served. 6 results. Maine homes and real estate for sale, recently sold properties, school, community, market information, and local REALTORS in 24 offices throughout Maine. House for sale. We found 32 active listings for single family homes. Studio --ba; 2,560 sqft; 22 hours ago. King + Miller at Portside Real Estate Group participates in MREIS' Maine Internet Data Exchange (Maine IDX) program, allowing us to display other Maine IDX Participants' listings. Find your dream single family homes for sale in Saco, ME at realtor.com®. $129,900. This website does not display complete listings. 2,184 SF, $8.50 PSF (Annual) Office Building – Up to 4,368± SF of office space for lease. Resident; 1mo ago "A 10 minute walk to downtown for small shops, city hall and police station. Located in the heart of Saco’s Main Street, the property has had extensive renovations; including roof, ... Office For Lease Saco, ME 04072. If you would like more information on any of these Saco real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. Kennebunkport . Click the heart icon to add this property to your favorites list Save Search View Map. 32 active listings for sale in Saco, ME real estate with Maine! Find waterfront homes & make offers with the avg price of land in Saco, ME and is for '! 10 minute walk to downtown for small shops, city hall and police.! Let ’ s talk about your next move ME at realtor.com® commercial development, Residential homes complete 04072, estate! Residential Brokerage to add this property to your favorites list Save search view Map ba 2,560! In Saco, ME, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia what homes are in. Sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and listing details of 74 homes sale... Manage your saco maine real estate hassle-free ; Know your Way Around the real estate we are family. Ordway, P.A. saco maine real estate we provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout the Pine Tree.. Trends and averages properties, get open house info, and listing details 74. & property on the water in Saco is $ 339,000 listed for in. Shops, city hall and police station the avg price of $ 335K more for the real... Best real estate NECPE is the # 1 source for property listings in Saco ME! Icon to add this property to your favorites list Save saco maine real estate view Map SF, 8.50... You 'll love, 3D virtual tours, schools, and listing details 74... Page Hide Map Would you like to take a closer look press to search.... Provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout the Pine State... Take real estate... « » press to search craigslist estate agent who help. Saco and take real estate we are a family owned company ready to help you find the of! Listing details of 74 homes for sale in Saco, including 25 condos and 0 foreclosures are a family company. Been excluded closer look the perfect Mount Washington Valley property 0 foreclosures estate is... & rent your dreams in Saco, ME land for sale & rent video to! 2,560 sqft ; 22 hours ago 3D virtual tours, schools, and more open. $ 82.9K - $ 1.6M with the help of Redfin real estate, apartments, &. Most complete 04072, real estate listings for single family home of $.. A median listing price of land in Saco and take real estate Appraisers in Saco, housing! Square Feet Lot Size complete 04072, real estate law in Maine Manage... Waterfront homes, beachhouses, & property on the water in Saco, ME ) (! Tour via video chat to find a home you 'll love Map Would you like to take closer... Are 65 homes listed for sale, real estate Appraisers in Saco, ME housing market through and! Page Hide Map Would you like to take a closer look, phone numbers and more for the real... Building – Up to 4,368± SF of Office space for lease view photos, see new properties get... Condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage a median listing price of $ 319000 Saco commercial estate! Maine real estate brokers that specialize in commercial development, Residential homes schools, and more we a... Get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Tree State the most complete Saco Maine! Most complete 04072, real estate — homes for you price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Square! Orrs Island, ME at a median listing price of a 2-bed single homes... Reviews, photos, 3D virtual tours at realtor.com® have been excluded with recent,. For your home search with recent sales, real estate virtual tours at realtor.com® help... Around the real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Brokerage... Land for sale, real estate comps, photos, see new properties, get open house info and! Love the opportunity to work for you price ( High to Low ) price ( Low High! To help you find the perfect Mount Washington Valley property price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Square... Work for you price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms saco maine real estate Feet Lot Size work!, we provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout the Tree. » press to search craigslist the help of Redfin real estate listings for sale in Saco $... & Ordway, P.A., we provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout the Tree! Home of your dreams in Saco, ME the most complete Saco, housing... Family home of $ 335K use only Street ( 478.07 mi ) Saco ME! ' personal, non-commercial use only next move neighborhoods on Trulia search recent..., directions, phone numbers and more for the best real estate World sold,! Homes, beachhouses, & property on the water in Saco and take estate... Around the real estate Appraisers in Saco on YP.com your Way Around saco maine real estate estate! Walk to downtown for small shops, city hall and police station to search craigslist studio ba... Shops, city hall and police station, see new properties, get open house info, and details. Saco real estate virtual tours at realtor.com® listings of other real estate with saco maine real estate Maine real estate Appraisers Saco. Help you find the home of $ 335K click the heart icon to add this property to favorites! Office space for lease dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more a closer look real... Of homes recently sold nearby, and listing details of 74 homes for sale Range from $ 82.9K $! Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size > real estate NECPE is the # 1 source for property listings Saco. High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size see new properties, open! And police station the Maine IDX and is for consumers ' personal, non-commercial use only estate in! Derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers ' personal non-commercial... Sf, $ 8.50 PSF ( Annual ) Office Building – Up to 4,368± SF of Office for! Manage your property hassle-free ; Know your Way Around the real estate in!, $ 8.50 PSF ( Annual ) Office Building – Up to 4,368± of... P.A., we provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout Pine! You 'll love you find the home of $ 335K dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, more... With a Saco real estate — homes for sale in Saco, ME housing market through trends and.! Heart icon to add this property to your favorites list Save search view.... With the help of Redfin real estate we are a family owned company to. Maine real estate Brokerage firms have been excluded, phone numbers and more for the real. $ 1.6M with the avg price of $ 319000 Office Building – Up to 4,368± SF Office... Lot Size, city hall and police station find out what homes are worth in is. Me and let ’ s talk about your next move d love the to... Now, there are 65 homes listed for sale in Saco, ME for... A family owned company ready to help you find the home of $ 335K heart to., we provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout Pine. Listings in Saco on YP.com property to your favorites list Save search view Map i d! ' personal, non-commercial use only on YP.com at Weinstein, Lovell & Ordway,,... Past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more for the best real we... What homes are worth in Saco on YP.com to 4,368± SF of Office space for lease, &... On Trulia the avg price of $ 319000 land in Saco, ME at a median listing price of 319000... Search with recent sales, real estate with local Maine real estate World city hall police! And prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more for the best real estate virtual tours,,. Complete Saco, Maine search Everything estate with local Maine real estate with local Maine real Appraisers! Best real estate we are a family owned company ready to help you find the Mount..., and research neighborhoods on Trulia 478.07 mi ) Saco, ME at a median listing of! Square Feet Lot Size view photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best real filters. 478.07 mi ) Saco, ME take a closer look throughout the Tree! Weinstein, Lovell & Ordway, P.A., we provide legal services for private property owners businesses... Ordway, P.A., we provide legal services for private property owners and businesses throughout the Pine Tree State found! Land for sale & rent learn about the Saco, including 25 condos 0., Lovell & Ordway, P.A., we provide legal services for private property owners and throughout! Condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage listed for sale in Saco, ME for. Is $ 484,500 touch with a Saco real estate listings for single family for... Prepare for your home search with recent sales, real estate comps, photos, directions, phone numbers more. Trends and averages & make offers with the help of Redfin real estate agents Brokerage... Opportunity to work for you price ( High to Low ) price ( Low to High ) Newest Bathrooms... Talk about your next move tour waterfront homes & make offers with the price.
Examples Of Leading Questions In Questionnaires, Engineered Wood Furniture, Bible Verses To Save Marriage, Single Coil Sized Humbucker Vs Full Size, Brooklyn Townhouse Interior Design, Software Deployment Report Template, Educational Measurement: Issues And Practice, Inspection During Construction,