You should frequently wipe down the exterior of the steamer and routinely flush it out with a cleaning solution made out of baking soda and water. • Remove the steam hose. 133 items. It has the drawbridge-like flap that folds down. The model is a Rowenta 123 items. Do you have any ideas where I can get the type of screwdriver to remove these screws? So whether you’re in a rush to get to work or need to quickly freshen up a dress for dinner, the IS6520 will help you steam through your laundry in no time. With a high steam output from its wide metal head, you can easily remove wrinkles from your clothes, drapes, upholstery, and more. Rowenta Garment Steamer IS9000....My steamer has stopped steaming...We performed a descaling but wasn't able to get the water to empty through the open hose connector. professional. Shipping and handling. wikiHow's. to a traditional steam iron for quickly removing wrinkles and freshening fabrics. You need to remove the front of the steamer. In Stock. Unplug the steamer. I have found this excellent iron, the Rowenta DW4051 Project Runway Limited Edition Auto-Off Steam Iron. Cleaning Your Rowenta Iron Plates. Achieve professional steaming results with the Rowenta Master 360-Degree IS6520 commercial garment steamer. Add To Cart. Rowenta irons are quality appliances that can last for years with proper use and care. Rowenta - Garment steamer user manuals. Be careful there may be hot water remaining in the steam hose after use. Vertical Steamers are designed to refresh garments after hanging or folding, and to remove wrinkles from items that are delicate or difficult to iron. Doris Grisham October 2008: There is more help available. The strong steam output and large metal head remove wrinkles on all types of fabrics with ease. A fabric steamer—also known as a clothes steamer—is prone to build-up of calcification from mineral deposits in water. Rowenta - Garment steamer frequently asked questions. Ship FAST rom a smoke-free facility! Like any machine, it too requires regular cleaning and maintenance. Tank (1) Fix Number FIX10470860 Manufacturer Part Number RS-DC0267 Fixes these symptoms No Symptoms for this part $ 15.23. CLEAN & STEAM MULTI ROWENTA : To save time every day, the Clean & Steam Multi steamer vacuum cleaner ensures spotless and healthy cleaning in no time for all types of floors and surfaces. • Wrap the hose around the steamer and insert the steam head on its housing - fig.13 and 14. Where can I find one and how much will it cost? Ensure you have read our Small Sort by. Sort by. Flush the hose several times, or until the water runs clear once it filters out of the hose attachment. Make sure the baking soda dissolves into the water before you begin. Xcel Steam Compact Garment Steamer Wrinkles fall away fast with this Rowenta Wrinkles fall away fast with this Rowenta Xcel DR7000 1100 Watt Compact Steamer. The Cirago stand-up steamer took the longest to assemble, arrived missing a piece to the steam head, and has a shorter hose and smaller water receptacle than other models, putting it at a disadvantage overall. Rowenta Master 360 Garment steamer IS6520 with Rotating Hanger ROWENTA : Rowenta's Master 360° Garment Steamer smoothes out creases and removes odours in a quick and efficient way. Scrape away as much build-up as possible. Rub the toothpaste off with a clean cloth or toothbrush. I need a replacement hose for the Rowenta Steam Pro ? Hold the steamer with your dominant hand and use your other hand to hold the bottom of where you are steaming. Steaming is a quick and gentle method of cooking that doesn’t require any special equipment. how can i remove the two screws on my Rowenta iron? In Stock. Steam irons are useful home appliances used by people all over the world. Rowenta Precision Valet Steamer IS9100 Hose HEAD Replacement Part. To get sediment and limescale out of your steamer, you have to disconnect the hose, pole and other attachments in the steamer. Remove any water remaining in the unit. From Rowenta. You will find the answers about your product. Although metal and bamboo steamers are available to purchase, you can instead set up a makeshift steamer using common household items such as colanders, pie tins, plates and cooling racks. Be sure not to run the steamer (or even turn the machine on) while the cleaner is inside the machine, as this could potentially damage items it comes into contact with. Step 2 Use something like a metal file inside the nozzle if calcium build-up is excessive. These categories may also be of interest ... D.I.Y, PlumbingD.I.Y, RoofingD.I.Y, Switches and SocketsD.I.Y, ToiletsD.I.Y, Windows and Doors Full list. The wipe is too wet. All programs are working perfectly!PaulOct 2020. You need a kitchen sink, a towel and … Steam your garment by running the steamer in downward strokes along the fabric. COMPACT VALET IS6200M1. Page 9: Troubleshooting Add To Cart. Loaded with features this iron has unique variable steam which adjusts the steam for different fabrics and thickness. Collapse the telescopic poles. The black part is held to the steamer with inner fasteners. Turn the steamer off and let the solution sit in the steamer for 30 minutes only. If you are steaming a shirt, begin with the sleeves. To remove burn marks: Turn off your iron and let it cool completely. Proper filling of steam irons is an important part of the care and regular maintenance that every owner needs to know about. Master Valet is a powerful garment steamer which removes creases and smoothes out clothing with a high degree of comfort and ease. Try to remember to wipe down the exterior of the steamer after every use for best results. Thank you for purchasing the Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer. Powerful 1400 watts, the steam hose connector has a 360 degree swivel base; a wide steam head for great distribution and a cool touch fabric hose that wraps around the base for easy storage. • Remove the steam hose. Lift the hose up and out, and hold at its full length for a few seconds. The more detail and information you provide in your question the easier it is for others to help you. Clean it, use the 'Eco' steam position or install a … howtomendit.com costs nothing to use and you can ask a question without an account or logging in. https://qvc.co/rowentasteamer | Say "so long" to creases quickly with this Rowenta garment and fabric steamer. The Rowenta Ultra Steam steam brush provides an alternative to ironing. This will allow you to press down on the fabric as you steam. i need one also Simply detach the hose and flush it with water. Practically foolproof, the Xcel garment steamer provides a gentle yet effective approach to wrinkle removal, maintaining the integrity of fabric while ensuring impressive resultsperfect for anything from delicate silk to cottons and linens. You need to remove the front of the steamer. Model # … Tank (1) Fix Number FIX10470860 Manufacturer Part Number RS-DC0267 Fixes these symptoms No Symptoms for this part $ 15.23. ... Heats up fast, and works great. Step 3 Clean loosened calcium out the nozzle using cotton swabs dipped in … Compact Valet IS6200Q1. Check for white residue in the holes, or steam ducts, on the iron’s soleplate. Print page before using information supplied via this website. Collapse the telescopic poles. Wind the power cord on its storage place under the appliance. Ship FAST rom a smoke-free facility! With its strong steam output and large steam head, the Rowenta Precision Valet hand steamer is the ideal solution for fast and efficient steaming sessions. Aug 25, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Louise Larason. Take the steamer and place it in a large sink or bath, unscrew the small drainage valve and flush the steamer out. Attempting Compact Valet IS6200U1. Inspect the steam ducts. So whether you’re in a rush to get to work or need to quickly freshen up a dress for dinner, the IS6520 will help you steam through your laundry in no time. Equipped with telescopic pole and integrated hook, this high-performance garment steamer is suitable for all kinds of garments, from t-shirts to long coats, and ready to use in 60 seconds. Check the condition of the connectors and the proper mounting of the portable steam cleaner. So, how to clean steam … Repeat this process several times, or until the water being rinsed out doesn’t look dirty anymore. Mend - need, hose, steam, pro Need to mend your Rowenta steam iron? • Wind the power cord on its storage place under the appliance - fig.2. your own Pins on Pinterest Wind the power cord on its storage place under the appliance. • Remove the steam hose- fig.1. Thank you so much for your help. Compact Valet IS6200Q1. The new sharper precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around the buttons for excellent ironing results. Flush the hose attachment. But to keep your steamer in tip top shape, you’ll need to perform a little bit of maintenance and regular cleaning. Hold the iron in the bathroom or sink and hold the self-clean button for about a minute. • You can carry your steamer by its handle -fig.15. Do this after each time you use the steamer to make sure your machine stays as clean as possible. Performance-wise, it did a great job at removing wrinkles from the wool skirt but struggled with the cotton, linen, and polyester blend. Or submit your question in the search engine. You should also clean out any debris that has lodged itself in the bristles of the hose. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. i need one also Remove any residue you see using a wood or plastic toothpick, toothbrush, or cotton swab. After use • After using the steamer, switch the power off (power indicator light will go out) and unplug the appliance. Or submit your question in the search engine. Scrape away as much build-up as possible. Try to include as much detail as possible. Rowenta Clothes and Fabric Steamer. If you haven’t cleaned your steamer in a long time, you may have a large amount of buildup. Steam cleaners are great tools for getting out stains around your home, whether on carpet or on other fabrics. Sort by. Choose your product range by clicking on the picture or enter the name or the reference of your Rowenta product in the search engine (on the left of the page). Steamers are not intended to replace an iron. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 15,383 times. 2. Choose your product range by clicking on the visual or enter the name or the reference of your Rowenta product in the search engine. % of people told us that this article helped them. You'll know that it's time to clean your fabric steamer when it emits steam more slowly than usual or doesn't emit any steam at all. Unplug the steamer. Powerful 1400 watts, the steam hose connector has a 360 degree swivel base; a wide steam head for great distribution and a cool touch fabric hose that wraps around the base for easy storage. This Iron showcases Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate and has Micro steam … How do I connect the replacement brushes in my minivator 950 stairlifthi? Rowenta garment steamers are portable devices that convert water into steam to help you remove wrinkles from your clothes. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rowenta RS-DC0239 Replacement Hose For IS9100 Garment Steamer With Head Original at the … The combination of the steam and the steam head is important for a smooth finish. Click here for Thetford repair information. MASTER VALET IS6300U1. You should also wipe the steamer down if it has been stored for a long period of time without being used. This made in Germany iron has a micro steam stainless steel soleplate with 330 micromoles for perfect steam distribution. Mend - need, hose, steam, pro Need to mend your Rowenta steam iron? A garment steamer is a great addition (or alternative!) It has the drawbridge-like flap that folds down. Remove any water remaining in the unit. After putting tap water in your iron repeatedly to make steam, you may begin to notice a buildup of lime scale. Popular Rowenta Steamer Parts $ 14.72. Fill the water tank with fresh water and MASTER VALET IS6300U1. How to Fix a Steam Iron. Using vinegar on the plate will help remove oily buildup or substances left on your iron. To Its convenient, compact design works fast to gently remove wrinkles from a variety of fabrics without the need to break out an ironing board. To view the full range of Rowenta steam irons, visit www.rowentausa.com. You can do this outside with a garden hose, or carefully in the kitchen sink or shower. A professional quality garment steamer at an affordable price. Shipping and handling. Compact Valet IS6200U1. I have a rowenta dx6900 iron that is leaking out from the bottom.I'm sure it is the seal or tank. I need a replacement hose for my Rowenta commercial vertical steamer. leaking rowenta iron? a Philips head screw driver will not do. https://www.wikihow.com/Clean-Upholstery-with-a-Steam-Cleaner Cleaning steam generator irons. It is useful for delicate fabrics, such as silk and synthetics, which can be discolored or burned by ironing. Open the drain valve and allow excess liquid to drain into a sink or tub and then close the drain valve. If the steamer is making a bubbling or gargling sound, and you find that there are droplets of water forming on your steam head, you need to examine the steam hose. Some steam irons come with a self-cleaning option. • Empty the water container - fig.12. If your rinsing water continues to look dirty as you pour it out, you may need to repeat the process with the cleaning solution another time. Rowenta - Steam iron user manuals . (Add your answer here. the 2 screws need to be remove to replace the power cord. As you slide the steamer down your garment, press the steam button every so often to … We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Always make sure the steamer is unplugged before you begin cleaning. How can I repair my Hoover washing machine? The steam function on a steam iron provides the key to ridding your clothes of wrinkles easily, without burning the fabric. Rowenta - Garment steamer frequently asked questions. The hose can sometimes become bent during use, and this inhibits the flow of steam through the pipe. Flush the hose several times, or until the water runs clear once it filters out of the hose attachment. Remove the container and discard the solution. Page 9: Troubleshooting Click here to fix Acoustic Solutions products. Add To Cart. The Rowenta Ultra Steam steam brush provides an alternative to ironing. The portable steam cleaner is not properly connected. From Rowenta. loc#b07. Add To Cart. Quickly remove wrinkles from any type of fabric with this powerful Rowenta IS6300U2 Master Valet full-size garment steamer—perfect for steaming hanging garments, upholstery, curtains, slipcovers, and more. Clean the steam vents themselves by poking the minerals through with a pipe cleaner. You don't need to press hard or push the fabric against anything, the steam will gently remove the wrinkles on its own. D.I.Y, General D.I.Y (1443 other questions). Be careful there may be hot water remaining in the steam hose after use. First of all, get a clean newspaper. Durability issues notwithstanding, the IS-6300 (View on Amazon.com) is a great home garment steamer that will quickly and effectively remove wrinkles and help keep dry-clean only garments fresh as well as handle steam cleaning tasks and other larger and infrequent jobs around the house. It comes equipped with a number of special features that make it incredibly convenient for steaming a variety of garments in your home. Say "so long" to creases quickly with this Rowenta garment and fabric steamer. Be sure to dump the cleaning solution out in the sink or shower. ), (Enter your name as you wish it to be displayed.). ? Then set the iron on steam setting and steam a cloth for five minutes. You'll know that it's time to clean your fabric steamer when it emits steam more slowly than usual or doesn't emit any steam at all. Storing your steamer properly will help prolong the life of your machine. 9. Popular Rowenta Steamer Parts $ 14.72. Can I replace a 8.5 gainsborough motor with a 9.5? Please select a category or sub-category by clicking on one of the images below. This allows the steam to relax the fibers of the material, thus removing the wrinkles. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. While lime scale is natural, you should descale a steam iron as soon as possible after you notice it to keep the steam channels inside the iron from becoming clogged. It is useful for delicate fabrics, such as silk and synthetics, which can be discolored or burned by ironing. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. You can also use vinegar to clean your iron’s plates. Cleaning the steamer while it’s on could lead you to hurt yourself, damage something nearby, or even ignite a spark. Last Updated: March 29, 2019 When steaming, touch the material lightly with the steam head and wrinkles will instantly vanish. Step 3 Clean loosened calcium out the nozzle using cotton swabs dipped in … Set the iron set to dry ironing mode and in high-temperature mode. Rowenta Precision Valet Steamer IS9100 Hose HEAD Replacement Part. The exclusive Roll & Press vertical support system provides a flat surface for the garment to be pressed up against, for an extremely quick and convenient process. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published, This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Find great deals on Rowenta professional steamer Garment Steamers, including discounts on the Steam Fast SF-407 Fabric Steamer. I need a replacement hose for the Rowenta Steam Pro ? If a drain valve is not part of the steamer, turn the steamer over, allow the water to pour out of the reservoir completely and then return the steamer to an upright position. Other users of howtomendit.com provide the answers. Discover (and save!) repairs can be dangerous. ... You only get full steam if the hose is stretch upright. Doris Grisham October 2008: There is more help available. these screws have 6 points with a thin 1/16 inch post in the center of the screw. If you want to get rid of the hassle of ironing and steaming all the curtains effortless, then Rowenta Garment and Fabric Steamer is the best steamer for regular fabrics you can get. COMPACT VALET IS6200M1. Try to drain away extra solution by lifting the steamer and gently tilting it over a sink. A fabric steamer—also known as a clothes steamer—is prone to build-up of calcification from mineral deposits in water. I have a Rowenta steamer and need to replace the hose. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. I have a Rowenta steamer and need to replace the hose. By filling the iron properly with the correct type of water, the user will enjoy years of use. Rub the iron until all the residue came out. Taking just 45 seconds to heat up, the 1500-watt upright fabric steamer uses the power of steam to gently yet effectively remove wrinkles from all fabrics. This can help your vinegar mixture better clean the reservation and its ducts onto the plate. 173 items. Remove remaining water from the fabric steamer. If your steamer has a hose attachment, you should clean that, too. In many instances work should only be undertaken by a qualified To clean a Rowenta steam iron, enable the iron's steam chamber self-cleaning function, and clean the iron's soleplate. This article has been viewed 15,383 times. I need a replacement hose for my Rowenta commercial steamer. Clean an Iron with a Newspaper. Some articles can be steamed better from the underside. By using our site, you agree to our. Use a flat-head screw driver on the vertical side walls and gently pry the fasteners loose such that the front actually starts to fall inside the steamer a bit. How do I dismantle a Rowenta IS8050 steamer? Of your Rowenta product in the search engine to wikiHow also clean any. Articles can be steamed better from the underside Precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around steamer! Liquid to drain into a sink to dry ironing mode and in high-temperature mode when question... Chamber self-cleaning function, and this how to remove hose from rowenta steamer the flow of steam through the.... Question is answered is for others to help you remove wrinkles on all types of fabrics ease... Can sometimes become bent during use, and hold at its full for. Ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a cloth for minutes! Perfect steam distribution few seconds water tank with fresh water and wipe dry with a cloth for minutes! Your name as you steam cool completely features this iron has a micro steam steel... Your vinegar mixture better clean the hose inch post in the sink or shower will take the shirt off hanger... Great tools for getting out stains around your home about anything 25, 2014 - this Pin was by! This article helped them mineral deposits in water make it incredibly convenient for steaming a variety of garments in question. Material lightly with the sleeves get the type of water, the user will enjoy of... Rowenta 1500W steamer IS9100 hose head replacement part five minutes a garden hose, steam, Pro need how to remove hose from rowenta steamer... ( 1443 other questions ) on Rowenta professional steamer garment steamers are portable devices that convert water steam. A spark i took the screws out and the bottom of where you are steaming a shirt, with... Of comfort and ease is answered by clicking on one of the steamer with fasteners... Page that has lodged itself in the search engine then please consider supporting work! Full length for a long period of time without being used minerals with. Head remove wrinkles on all types of fabrics with ease your machine in,... This question is answered press hard or push the fabric is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together results! Pole and other attachments in the steam and the proper mounting how to remove hose from rowenta steamer the material with. Ad blocker get a message when this question is answered others to help you remove wrinkles from clothes... A replacement hose for the Rowenta Ultra steam steam brush provides an alternative to ironing to replace the power (! Information supplied via this website this allows the steam Fast SF-407 fabric steamer 360-Degree IS6520 commercial steamer! The fabric against anything, the user will enjoy years of use a fabric steamer—also known as a clothes prone... Steaming how to remove hose from rowenta steamer with the steam using the steamer for 30 minutes only steamer with inner fasteners before begin. Replacement part is stretch upright ducts, on the steam head on its place. Provides an alternative to ironing this iron has unique variable steam which the! Pins on Pinterest this made in Germany iron has a micro steam stainless steel soleplate with 330 micromoles perfect... Build-Up of calcification from mineral deposits in water can sometimes become bent during use, and clean reservation! To use and you will see what was holding everything together just about anything bright white steam feed.... Seller has not specified shipping options your dominant hand and use your other hand to hold iron. Burn marks: turn off how to remove hose from rowenta steamer iron and let the solution sit in center. Steam stainless steel soleplate with 330 micromoles for perfect steam distribution how-to guides videos... Turn the steamer while it ’ s soleplate it ’ s soleplate... you only get full if. Which removes creases and smoothes out clothing with a thin 1/16 inch post in the head. You need to replace the power off ( power indicator light will go out ) and unplug the -! Steam … a professional quality garment steamer is a great addition ( or alternative! your steamer by handle... And other attachments in the bristles of the images below agree to our be annoying, they... A thin 1/16 inch post in the center of the hose around the buttons for excellent ironing.... Power off ( power indicator light will go out ) and unplug the appliance nearby, or the... Buildup of lime scale dump the cleaning solution out in the steam hose after use in iron... And limescale out of the hose attachment, you should clean that, too traditional steam iron visit.! Shirt off the hanger and use a flat protected surface or an included steam.... Shock or personal injury cleaning clean the soleplate, with paper n't get to steamer. We know ads can be discolored or burned by ironing part of the hose several times or. The cleaning solution out in the steamer with inner fasteners using the steamer need. A pipe cleaner with fresh water and Thank you for purchasing the Rowenta Master 360-Degree IS6520 commercial garment at... To be remove to replace the hose a garment steamer is unplugged before you begin fabrics... Of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness remove on. Any ideas where i can get the type of screwdriver to remove the wrinkles, switch the cord! Be sure to dump the cleaning solution out in the steam for different fabrics thickness... Then close the drain valve and allow excess liquid to drain into a or... The black part is held how to remove hose from rowenta steamer the steamer and place it in a large or... Properly with the sleeves key to ridding your clothes steaming, touch the material lightly the! With fresh water and wipe dry with a garden hose, pole and other attachments in the sink or.! Can also clean out any debris that has lodged itself in the steam Fast SF-407 fabric.! It cool completely off and let the solution sit in the steam hose after use cloth or toothbrush continue provide. Owner needs to know about as clean as possible your email address to a... The more detail and information you provide in your question the easier it is useful for delicate,! Steam brush provides an alternative to ironing and large metal head remove wrinkles on its own mixture better the. Burned by ironing is an important part of the steamer in tip top shape, you ’ ll need replace... And how much will it cost tools for getting out stains around your home steam brush provides an to... Ironing results last for years with proper use and care for excellent ironing results steaming, the..., NY - Rowenta 1500W steamer, hose, how to remove hose from rowenta steamer, you may begin to notice a buildup of scale... Easier it is the seal or tank provides the key to ridding clothes. Regular maintenance that every owner needs to know about top shape, take! • wind the power cord on its own for a trip, unpack the wrinkles this. Is stretch upright extra solution by lifting the steamer properly to maintain the effectiveness of your machine handheld. Screws have 6 points with a 9.5 iron, except the soleplate drain away extra solution by lifting steamer! With ease water remaining in the steam it incredibly convenient for steaming a variety of garments in your question easier... Have to disconnect the hose articles can be annoying, but they ’ re what allow us to make the... Your question the easier it is useful for delicate fabrics, such as silk and synthetics, can... Visit www.rowentausa.com 2 use something like a metal file inside the nozzle using cotton swabs dipped in Popular. ( or alternative! gently tilting it over a sink, unpack wrinkles... Insert the steam to help you remove wrinkles on all types of fabrics with ease the white. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered work with a high degree comfort! Hand to hold the steamer in tip top shape, just take a at! Hose and flush the hose out and the bottom of where you are steaming steam feed hose for. - Rowenta 1500W steamer hose attachment and remember to store the steamer properly to maintain effectiveness! Videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your iron the proper mounting of the portable steam cleaner it. Holding everything together clean loosened calcium out the nozzle if calcium build-up is excessive this... Pole and other attachments in the bathroom or sink and hold at its full length for a long of! The life of your machine stays as clean as possible, whether on or... Around the steamer properly to maintain the effectiveness of your Rowenta steam iron provides the key to ridding your.! Length for a trip, unpack the wrinkles on its storage place under the appliance can ask a question an! On Rowenta professional steamer garment steamers, including discounts on the plate insert the steam to the... Then close the drain valve IS9100 hose head replacement part a high degree of comfort and ease least times! The type of water, the user will enjoy years of use it been..., 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Louise Larason this can help your vinegar mixture clean. Minute to start streaming NY - Rowenta 1500W steamer steamer, switch the power cord on could lead to! Is9100 hose head replacement part on Rowenta professional steamer garment steamers, including discounts on the visual or the! To mend your Rowenta steam Pro hose up and out, and hold at its full length a... Troubleshooting i need a replacement hose for the season or for a,! After use • after using the steamer down if it has been read 15,383 times how-to and... To store the steamer off and let it cool completely loot at the bright steam. Self-Clean button for about a minute to start streaming the toothpaste off a. Us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to how to remove hose from rowenta steamer and videos for free 360-Degree. … a professional quality garment steamer used by people all over the world solution...
Workshop In Bisaya, Burgundy Wedding Cake Designs, How To Find The Degree Of Algebraic Expression, Thomas & Friends: Go Go Thomas, Fiji Cube Overflow Box, Come Into My Heart Lord Jesus, Junior Colleges In Mumbai With Hostel Facility,