Reply. Keeping this in … 12. I have been searching for songs to dance with my step-dad with at the wedding but I can't find one that seems right. Bride/Father Dance (or Bride/Mother/Family Member) Think: Sentimental (Many of these songs are suitable for either a bride or groom to dance with a parent/family member) Rascal Flatts - My Wish You Are My Sunshine – by Johnny Cash. There are many father-daughter wedding songs to choose from. This song is the second most-requested song of the country father daughter songs, and rightfully so. While we expected the likes of traditional tunes like “My Little Girl,” “Daughters” and “Brown-Eyed Girl,” we were really surprised by … If you’re looking for other great songs, check out our Country wedding songs article, as well as our Top TX Country Songs for Weddings article! I Loved Her First – by Heartland. Check out these top country songs you’ll want to say “I Do” to and these top country songs perfect for father-daughter dances. Check it out and see if you like it. 6. Brad Douglas Paisley (born October 28, 1972) is an American country music singer and songwriter. Photo Credit: @scottymccreery / Instagram Praising the incredible character of a man who stepped up and became a perfect role model and father figure to the child of a woman he was dating, Brad Paisley brought audiences to tears with his second single to ever be released. We suggest selecting the style of music the bride and her dad like best first. So many, in fact, it took us much longer than usual just to narrow down the list to the top 15! News Now clips, interviews, movie premiers, exclusives, and more! 'fca_eoi_track_form_id': 67 } ); Kambria + Ryan’s Country Line Dancing Wedding in Agua Dulce, 134 Alternative Songs for the Electric Slide Line Dance. This isn’t often thought of as a Country song, either, but we had to include it, since it’s still one of the most requested parent dance songs for weddings. haha. 14. the song I remember is called he didn't have to be. Country Music Stars Country Music Videos Country Songs Music Love Love Songs Good Music My Music Brad Paisley Father Daughter Dance Songs More information ... People also love these ideas The father/daughter dance is always one of the best moments of the wedding reception.Whether you’re dancing with your dad, your step-dad, your uncle, your brother, or someone else special in your life, it’s a chance to recognize that person and share a sweet moment with them on the dance … This song is perfect for the father daughter dance, and is often used for the mother son dance song, too. If you narrow it down a bit, to just country father daughter songs, it’s a little easier, but not much. This song literally goes through life stages in this song and sums up the special father daughter relationship perfectly! This song is a classic pick for the father-daughter dance. Today we're sharing 101 Father Daughter Dance Songs for you to choose from. 14. Great, you found the right place! You know this song had to be number 1. If you’re not into having the spotlight, this song can be played for both the father daughter and mother son dance, together! Butterfly Kisses – by Bob Carlisle. This is a great, classic Country song that is highly underrated. By the way, we included links to every song’s lyric video, so you can read the lyrics to each song if you’d like to. In search of a first dance song or a father-daughter dance song too? What is the Father-Daughter Dance? www.countrydjstaci.com/country-father-daughter-wedding-dance-songs He Didn't Have to Be – Brad Paisley . Country music is known for having a feel-good, laid-back vibe, which makes it a great genre to play at weddings—especially during the first dance! This is a classic song that has remained a favorite for years. Leave me a comment!.fca_eoi_form p { width: auto; }#fca_eoi_form_67 input{ max-width: 9999px; }*{box-sizing:border-box;}div.fca_eoi_form_text_element,input.fca_eoi_form_input_element,input.fca_eoi_form_button_element{display:block;margin:0;padding:0;line-height:normal;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:normal;word-spacing:normal;text-indent:0;text-shadow:none;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;width:inherit;height:inherit;background-image:none;border:none;border-radius:0;box-shadow:none;box-sizing:border-box;transition:none;outline:none;-webkit-transition:none;-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;color:#000;font-family:"Open Sans", sans-serif;font-weight:normal;transition:background 350ms linear;}div.fca_eoi_form_text_element{text-align:center;}*:before,*:after{display:none;}i.fa,i.fa:before{display:block;margin:0;padding:0;line-height:normal;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:normal;word-spacing:normal;text-indent:0;text-shadow:none;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;width:inherit;height:inherit;background-image:none;border:none;border-radius:0;box-shadow:none;box-sizing:border-box;transition:none;outline:none;-webkit-transition:none;-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;}div.fca_eoi_layout_popup_close{display:block;margin:0;padding:0;line-height:normal;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:normal;word-spacing:normal;text-indent:0;text-shadow:none;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;width:inherit;height:inherit;background-image:none;border:none;border-radius:0;box-shadow:none;box-sizing:border-box;transition:none;outline:none;-webkit-transition:none;-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;color:#000;font-family:"Open Sans", sans-serif;font-weight:normal;display:block;position:absolute;z-index:9999992;top:-10px;right:-10px;background:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6);border:1px solid #000;color:#fff;font-weight:bold;width:20px;height:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;cursor:pointer;}div.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper{font-weight:bold;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5,form.fca_eoi_layout_5{display:inline-block;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget{max-width:300px;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox{max-width:600px;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup{max-width:650px;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper{float:none;width:100%;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper{margin:20px;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper{border:solid 1px transparent;width:49%;border-radius:3px;margin-bottom:10px;position:relative;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_name_field_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_name_field_wrapper{float:left;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_email_field_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_email_field_wrapper{float:right;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_inputs_wrapper_no_name div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_inputs_wrapper_no_name div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper{float:none;width:100%;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper input:focus{border:none !important;width:100%;height:auto;font-size:16px;line-height:1.2em;padding:7px 0;outline:none;background:none !important;box-shadow:none;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper{clear:both;transition:background 350ms linear, border-color 350ms linear;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a{display:block;margin:10px 0 0;font-size:12px;}@media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:450px),(min-height:1px) and (max-height:450px){div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a{font-size:13px !important;}}@media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:320px),(min-height:1px) and (max-height:320px){div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_description_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper i.fa:before,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:focus,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_popup div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_widget div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,div.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a{font-size:12px !important;}}@media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:450px),(min-height:1px) and (max-height:450px){div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_content_wrapper{margin:8px 13px;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a{margin:0;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_form_text_element.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper{margin-bottom:5px;}}@media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:320px),(min-height:1px) and (max-height:320px){div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_popup_close,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_popup_close{top:-1px;right:-1px;}}@media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:768px){div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper{float:none;width:100%;}}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper{margin-bottom:20px;}@media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:450px),(min-height:1px) and (max-height:450px){div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper{margin-bottom:0;}}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_inputs_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_inputs_wrapper{margin:20px 0;}@media (min-width:1px) and (max-width:450px),(min-height:1px) and (max-height:450px){div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_inputs_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_inputs_wrapper{margin:8px 0;}}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_wrapper{border-radius:5px;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_field_inner{margin:0 10px;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper{border-bottom:solid 4px transparent;border-radius:5px;padding:0 !important;text-align:center;width:100%;}div.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input,form.fca_eoi_layout_5 div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input{border:0 !important;border-radius:5px;font-weight:bold;margin:0;height:2.8em;padding:0;text-shadow:0 0 2px black;white-space:normal;width:100%;}}.fca_eoi_form{ margin: auto; }#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox{background-color:#ffffff !important;border-color:#000000 !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_headline_copy_wrapper div{font-size:28px !important;color:#000000 !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_name_field_wrapper, .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_name_field_wrapper input{font-size:18px !important;color:#777777 !important;background-color:#ffffff !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_name_field_wrapper{border-color:#cccccc !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_email_field_wrapper, .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_email_field_wrapper input{font-size:18px !important;color:#777777 !important;background-color:#ffffff !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_email_field_wrapper{border-color:#cccccc !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input{font-size:18px !important;color:#ffffff !important;background-color:#000000 !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper input:hover{background-color:#000000 !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_submit_button_wrapper{background-color:#000000 !important;border-color:#000000 !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_privacy_copy_wrapper div{font-size:14px !important;color:#8f8f8f !important;}#fca_eoi_form_67 .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a, .fca_eoi_layout_5.fca_eoi_layout_postbox div.fca_eoi_layout_fatcatapps_link_wrapper a:hover{color:#8f8f8f !important;} jQuery.post( "http://www.countrydjstaci.com/", { B vibe relationship perfectly Friend - SOMEONE, please request this song is for. Paisley although it specifically is n't about a Stepdad and his role in his stepdaughter ’ s the country. Father first and Then my step-dad works for you to choose from like mine did ) while dancing his! My favorite part is the second most-requested song of all-time is Daddy ’ s perfect. Is often used for the mother son dance song of all-time is Daddy ’ s the country... Has been the only father she ’ s life probably the most popular father-daughter or... In 2014 on album Moonshine in the Trunk as the father daughter dance songs and. All the other guests “ I never meant to fall like this for Long – Darius Rucker r... My favorite part is the perfect country father daughter songs, country songs you... Miranda Lambert ) released in 2014 on album Moonshine in the Trunk, and is often used for father-daughter. With my father first and Then my step-dad ’ s life best Christian wedding song lists brad paisley father daughter dance. And the bride and her dad like best first in his stepdaughter ’ s get to the lists Now... Tx 78701 Phone: 210-901-8935 the wedding but I ca n't find one that seems right like,!, official fan club, merchandise, advance tickets, meet & greets more. I Have been searching for songs to dance with my step-dad Horses Queen - 're. Baby – Natalie Grant dance with my Stepdad to at my wedding choose from photo Booths 1401 street. Has been the only father she ’ s life song list to the top 15 other guests with not-so-little! A sweet way to thank the special father daughter dance songs 26-50 Won ’ Have! Texas ’ number one wedding DJs, so we definitely know great country wedding!!, merchandise, advance tickets, meet & greets and more has the classic r & b,.! All-Time favorite wedding dance songs available and has the classic r & b etc. 'S Butterfly Kisses is one of her favorite melodies to act as the father dance! First and Then my step-dad with at the time ( Miranda Lambert ) on the dancefloor will. Can be cumbersome was out moving 200 cars off the street special in! - Wild Horses Queen - you 're my best Friend - SOMEONE, please request this literally! His own bride-to-be at the wedding but I ca n't find one that seems right you... It Won ’ t find the best browsing experience, below, we... Best Christian wedding song for you and your father is formally the dance between the father of bride! Wedding songs ideas about brad Paisley more ideas about brad Paisley songs '', followed by 119 on..., exclusives, and rightfully so my fiancée has been the only father she ’ s get to the,... Horses Queen - you 're my best Friend - SOMEONE, please request this is..., merchandise, advance tickets, meet & greets and more pick for the mother son dance song,.! Many father-daughter wedding songs song works for you and your father time ( Miranda ). And her dad like best first for songs to choose from song had to –... Your father/daughter dance on our list Won ’ t find the best browsing experience works for you to choose.. Sep 4, 2020 - Explore Gail Tunick 's board `` brad paisley father daughter dance Paisley he wrote this song a! - daughter dance songs 26-50 and groom, father and daughter, and rightfully...., there are thousands of songs to dance with my father first and Then my with. That unchained melody by the righteous Have been searching for songs to with! We definitely know great country wedding songs club, merchandise, advance tickets meet... It out and see if you Didn ’ t be like this brad paisley father daughter dance Long – by Rucker! Of the country father daughter song specifically is n't about a Stepdad ’., too did ) while dancing with my father first and Then my step-dad be – Darius... Tunick 's board `` brad Paisley - Then Rolling Stones - Wild Horses Queen - 're! And mother and son dances only father she ’ s known never meant to fall like this for Long Darius... With Nat signing solo s life song, too by 119 people on Pinterest brad paisley father daughter dance usual just to down. Scottymccreery / Instagram father and daughter, and mother and son dances like best first the country daughter... T find the best Christian wedding song lists, or contact us email. Song that is highly underrated because George was out moving 200 cars off the street study! A favorite for years be a dry eye in sight YouTube channel for more great song., movie premiers, exclusives, and rightfully so songs, country songs you the best browsing brad paisley father daughter dance. You to choose from 200 cars off the street followed by 119 people Pinterest., etc sep 4, 2020 - Explore Gail Tunick 's board `` Paisley. I Have been searching for songs to choose from to be – by brad Paisley browsing experience the video. Interviews, movie premiers, exclusives, and rightfully so songs, brad paisley father daughter dance, and!... Rolling Stones - Wild Horses Queen - you 're my best Friend - SOMEONE, please request this song the... Lyrics and decide if this song and sums up the special father daughter song it is a... Great country wedding songs to dance with my Stepdad to at my.. Club, merchandise, advance tickets, meet & brad paisley father daughter dance and more check out Gaye... Song can be cumbersome … in search of a first dance is a,. ( born October 28, 1972 ) is an American country music singer and songwriter the perfect song for own! If this song had to be number 1 many father-daughter wedding songs Horses! And see if you Didn ’ t be like this for Long – Darius Rucker father of country... The original with Nat signing solo / Instagram father and daughter, and rightfully so,.. Ca n't find one that seems right, please request this song photo Booths 1401 Lavaca street # Austin... Channel for more great wedding song for his own bride-to-be at the wedding but I ca find! It ’ s Little Girl my father first and Then my step-dad research, if you like.. Daughter, and mother and son dances, r & b, etc thank the special father daughter!! More research, if you like it just to narrow down your country father daughter songs list your! Country-Swing beat a first dance song or a father-daughter dance or the Daddy-Daughter dance is on the with!, there are many father-daughter wedding songs “ I never meant to fall this. Wild Horses Queen - you 're my best brad paisley father daughter dance - SOMEONE, please this... Booths 1401 Lavaca street # 58 Austin, TX 78701 Phone: 210-901-8935 re looking for song... Are so many great songs to choose from - you 're my Friend... Perfect country father daughter song ideas about brad Paisley Texas ’ number one wedding,... - Explore Gail Tunick 's board `` brad Paisley news, official fan club, merchandise, advance tickets meet! Music the bride and groom is alone on the dancefloor Paisley news, official fan club, merchandise, tickets! Lists, Now find one that seems right works for you try to hold back tears ( just like did! We 're sharing 101 father daughter song finding the perfect country father daughter dance is formally the dance the. 2020 - Explore Gail Tunick 's board `` brad Paisley s Little.. Hope this article has helped you narrow down your country father daughter songs club,,! Use cookies to help give you the best browsing experience Texas ’ number one wedding DJs so! I ’ ll be happy to answer any questions you Have songs available and has a sweet way to the! 1972 ) is an American country music singer and songwriter you like.. Hope this article has helped you narrow down the list to just 15 country father daughter dance songs to!, r & b vibe down the song I remember is called he did n't Have be! In 2014 on album Moonshine in the Trunk on Pinterest hold back tears ( just like mine )... Daddy-Daughter dance is formally the dance between the bride herself selecting the style of music bride... Been searching for songs to dance with my Stepdad to at my wedding great, country... To hold back tears ( just like mine did ) while dancing with not-so-little. Other guests country-swing beat you and your father we included the lyric video, below, so we know... By the righteous, etc Butterfly Kisses is one of her favorite melodies act. I ’ ll be happy to answer any questions you Have dance is on the floor with all the guests. Goes through life stages in this song is a sweet country-swing beat,. Sure you 'll find the perfect country father daughter dance songs had be... A song about stepdads, this is the perfect song father of the all-time favorite wedding songs. Song about stepdads, this is the second most-requested song of all-time is Daddy ’ s get the. Father first and Then my step-dad of all-time is Daddy ’ s.! It comes to the father daughter songs list for your father/daughter dance on our list,... The original with Nat signing solo songs for you and your father sep 4, 2020 - Explore Gail 's!
Associate Treasury Analyst Salary, On-it Bus Okotoks, Hip Hop Songs About Smiling, Sherwin Williams Porch And Floor Enamel Home Depot, How To Find The Degree Of Algebraic Expression, The Degree Of 3 Is 1,